A nebulizer is one type of drug delivery machine. Doctors suggest you when you are suffering from cystic fibrosis, asthma, allergies, COPD, asthma and other respiratory diseases. Looking for the best nebulizer in India?
It is tough because no one takes a risk of health. In a competitive market variety of nebulizer machines assessable. Our expert team finds out the five best nebulizers in India.
Our Top Picks
Best Nebulizer Machine Kids Or Adults In India
1. Omron NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer
The Omron NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer is our top choice on our list. OMRON has a well-established global brand for designing advanced medical equipment that used in clinics and hospitals. It is highly useful in control breathing problems.
The compact size of this nebulizer can be used by adults and children. It creates a low noise as compared to nebulizers another brand. It has a 0.4-milliliter nebulizer rate per minute (without cap) and MMD is approximately 5 micrometers.
A 5 pieces replacement filter, mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask and 7 ml medicine cup are included inside the kit.
This device provides a 3-year warranty on the product.
2. Philips Home Nebulizer with SideStream Disposable Kit
The highly efficient Philips Home Nebulizer is effortlessly available in the market. The compact size of the nebulizer is easy to use, fast drug delivery output and extra benefits of building an aerosol therapy experience of more than the last 30 years.
It has a unique diamond jet design which helps to reduce wear from frequent use and ensures efficient delivery of the drug.
It required a 230VAC-50Hz power with relative minimum operating and storage humidity is 10%.
3. Rossmax NA100 Piston Nebulizer
The high-quality nebulizer kit comes with an adult and child mask instruction manual, mouthpiece and air tube. This is equipped with Valve Adjustable Technology with a powerful piston compressor which helps it to operate at a pressure of 2.96 bars efficiently.
When high breathing capacity of users could use a high nebulization rate with and lower breathing capacity then you can use a low rate especially in kids.
Overall, it is a good product that ensures a more efficient and effective performance.
4. Bestest Compressor Nebulizer Machine Kit
This is the fourth-best Bestest Compressor Nebulizer on our list. The nebulizer machine uses a piston compressor with a medication capacity of 10 ml which is good for both adults and kids.
An ergonomically innovative designed handle with a high-performance jet nebulizer produces low noise. It works with low inspiratory flow or volumes with a flow range of 6 to 8 lpm liter.
People who have effective wheezing, COPD, cough, allergies and asthma must try this product.
5. Handynab Nulife Piston type Compressor Nebulizer
It is the last but not the list, This is the fifth-best nebulizer machine in India. This piston-type compressor is an extremely powerful compressor that assures minimum wastage of medication.
The highly efficient nebulization crafted by anti-shock material for your safety concern. When patients suffering from breathing problems the nebulizer timely delivery of the medicine to your patients.
Definitely small size in size and easy way to portable.
Omron NE-C28 nebulizer
Above given all five products are totally good. We give a personal recommendation that purpose if anyone is still confused to choose in five out of one.
Following research, we found Omron NE-C28 nebulizer is one of the best nebulizers in India. Omron is a very reliable brand in personal care and also presents with amazing product quality. When talking about our life safety, no compromise.
Take a look at this promo video of Omron nebulizer:
Best Nebulizer Brands in India
♥ Dr Trust
Frequently Ask Questions
What is the nebulizer?
A nebulizer is one type of drug delivery machine that commonly uses in the treatment of breathing therapy.
It is a kind of machine that is used to deliver medicine by transforming liquid medicine into a spray. Thus the medicine can be instantly absorbed and provide ease from the respiratory issues.
If you are an asthmatic or someone who knows bronchial asthma suffering, it is helpful to know how to use a nebulizer. Nebulizers can save lives in serious consequences of sudden asthma attacks.
Often when your child or kid is suffering from a cold and has a breathing problem, doctors prescribe medicine that can easily be passed on through a nebulizer machine to relieve the child’s breathing issues.
Why we need a nebulizer?
Nebulizer in most of the use of asthma or other breathing emergency patients. If you have problems breathing then Dr. suggests you take a nebulizer.
How long does a breathing treatment last?
The treatment should last about five to ten minutes. It also depends upon how much medicine inside the cup. If you mix in Pulmicort then it lasts up to 20 minutes.
Vital Functions of Nebulizer?
The nebulizers rely on the attachments that the device contains. A nebulizer machine is the best way to get rid of chronic diseases like asthma, chest infections, emphysema, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), etc. this device delivers the liquid medication to the lungs and making people breathe easier.
There are various inhalers are available in the market, and nebulizers are the alternative types of inhalers. With its efficiency, different nebulizer sizes and advanced kinds of inhalers have taken over similar devices, like vaporizers and combustible smoking devices.
Most nebulizers use compressed air, oxygen or ultrasonic power. Any of these components can help in breaking up medical suspensions and solutions to make little aerosol droplets. After achieving such a condition, this can then be directly inhaled by the patient through the mouthpiece that the device comes with.
Choosing the best nebulizer in India becomes easy once you know the types and their features of working.
Different Kinds and Features of Nebulizer Machine?
There are several nebulizer sizes that are available these days, depending on the types, brands and basic functions. A nebulizer machine comes in both an electric version and battery run version. Some nebulizers are bigger in size that can be connected to a wall and can be sitting on your side table for use.
While the other ones are smaller in size and can be easily portable. All these nebulizer sizes are used in the field of medicine to administer medication to the patient in the form of a mist that they have to inhale into the lungs.
Watch this instructional video on how to properly use a nebulizer:
Types of nebulizer machine
1. Ultrasonic Nebulizers
Ultrasonic nebulizers generally supply the liquid medicine via high-frequency vibrations that turn the liquid medicine into a breathe to inhale and get eased. The ultrasonic asthma nebulizers complete the healing in lesser time than the ones with compressor technology. It is also a silent-medication administering machine and can be taken without disturbing others in a public place.
An ultrasonic nebulizer has several benefits over any other kind of nebulizer
- The function of this nebulizer is similar to any other nebulizer and that is treating patients suffering from asthma, or cystic fibrosis.
- The ultrasonic nebulizer is the best way to administer medications for breathing disorders and to provide relief to those showing asthma symptoms.
- The ultrasonic nebulizers, on the other hand, uses high-frequency vibrations to turn the liquid medicine into a mist.
- The best advantage of using an ultrasonic nebulizer is that the spray shaped in this device is consistent, uniform and has a smaller particle size compared to another nebulizer.
- The particle size depends on the strength of air pressure produced by the compressor which may vary in traditional models but is usually stable in these nebulizers.
- The smaller the particle size, the more easily go through the lungs, hence, it is more effective. Maintenance and services are also more quickly available for these devices.
As compared to other kinds of nebulizers, ultrasonic Nebulizers are one of the best Nebulizers in India which perform faster and more efficiently.
2. Mesh Nebulizers
These types of nebulizers use shaking tissue layer to turn the liquid medicine into aerosol form. Mesh Nebulizers are the more expensive as well as the fastest of all the kinds mentioned here. These are highly convenient and appropriate for travel purposes.
There is a vibrating membrane in this type of device which can produce an aerosol apply from the liquid drug which is inhaled by users. But these nebulizers need to be maintained regularly in order to have their efficiency maintained. The tiny opening has to be cleaned from time to time to clear any obstruction so that spray with the drug is released faster.
3. Jet Nebulizers
There are various kinds of nebulizers these days that come in different nebulizer sizes. The most common of all these types is the Jet nebulizer. Jet nebulizers are very easy to use and have compressed air and offer a fine spray by using the liquid drug.
Air passes from a compressor through a tube to a plastic cup that holds the medicine in a liquid form. This is preferred by patients who need to use the machine on a daily basis, such as those with severe asthma and serious cases of respiratory
The old models Jet nebulizers were large in shape and used to create a lot of noise. But the latest design comes in more compact in shape and creates a much less amount of noise. As compared to other kinds of nebulizers, the jet nebulizer variety has a lower price tag.
4. Mini Nebulizers
These are the most lightweight formed and can be taken along easily. These are excellent travel options and can be used by anyone who needs a nebulizer regularly. Some of these weigh less than one pound and can be easily fitted into a pocket for frequent access at any time.
The nebulizer system, when used for medical inhalation therapy, has to be applied directly to the individual’s lungs. This must be checked and always conducted to make sure that the medicine will go directly on the part of the body that needs such.
If the device won’t be applied properly, the medicine would only reach the mouth hole and this will result in little comfort and effectiveness to the troubled patient.
There are some other similar products available on the market that you should check out:
- Piston compressor nebulizer
- Color: white
- Power: 230 V ac, 50 hz
- 75 w power consumption; Medication capacity 5 ml
- Color: White
- High quality medical grade nebulizer: Effective for cough, wheezing, asthma, COPD, bronchitis and other conditions requiring nebulization. With rising levels of air pollution in Indian cities
- State of the art technology: Works on our proprietary Dr. Trust "respiright" technology that ensures medication is atomized into fine particles faster, reaching respiratory tract more effectively.
- Mask designed to help reduce aerosol deposition in and around the child's eyes
- Note: This product is intended for delivery of medication straight to the lungs by converting them into fine particles/mist in the form of mist at room temperature. It does not give hot steam/vapour...
- Ensures effective nebulization - Highly sophisticated motor to atomize medication into fine particles, making it easier to reach respiratory tract more effectively
- Handy in usage- Being small and portable, the device features an ergonomic grip for easy handling. It is very easy to use and all family members can use it conveniently
- Adult and Child masks and a mouthpiece- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size)
- Efficient respiratory therapy, Effective Medication Delivery, Easy Carry Handle, Light weight, Complete Nebulizer kit, Easy to Clean, Ideal for all Ages
- Flow adjuster- It comes with a flow adjuster which allows the users to adjust airflow. This makes inhalation easy. You can also adjust level of nebulization using the 8 ML chamber that comes with the...
- 100% Plastic body to prevent shocks
- Cord 1.5 Meter Length
- Double wall body to avoid any injury due to hot water while handling the machine.
- Special Locking to avoid accidental opening to safeguard from spilling hot water and burn.
- For the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tracts
- For use in cold, asthma and other respiratory diseases
- Quiet fast and effective nebulization for adults and children