Looking for the best cycles under 5000 rupees in India? My affordable research will show you a complete list of famous cycles and brands in India.
There are lots of benefits of cycles like your budget and your body will be absolutely healthy, reduces the risk of overweight. Actually, you don’t need to go to the gym to workout.
Table of Contents
Our Top PicksTable could not be displayed.
Before choosing a Cycle, you need to know everything about cycle brands, all their features. Here some famous bicycle models are provided which suits your needs.
1. Hero Sprint Traveller 26 T Cycle
A hero is a renowned company in India that is known for quality cycles and it has been going on for generations. This hero sprint cycle is best for regular use and going for morning rides for weight loss. The cycle comes with Caliper breaks and the frame is made from steel.
- Has a beautiful and colorful design
- The steel frame is durable
- Safety has been made a priority
- It is comfortable and rigid
- The cycle is quite affordable
The seat is quite comfortable so that doesn’t feel odd and the pedals are anti-skid to avoid any accidents. The tires are durable so that they do not leak easily.
2. BSA Cycles Photon Ex Bicycle
This cycle will be delivered in a fully dismantled state/ Pre-assembled state. It is advised to take local mechanic help for assembling the unit.
This is the first cycle that we have on our list and it can be used over the age of 18 to 38 and also by boys who are above 5 feet. It is a good bicycle that people can buy for them as it has specifications such as a steel frame and an MTB style saddle.
One can also adjust the height of the saddle without any tools. The bicycle sports Steel V brakes and has tires of Hindustan 26*1.95.
- Comes in a great design
- It is comfortable to ride
- Comes with Steel Frame with V Brakes
- Variant available with mudguard and stand
- The saddle is easily adjustable
It is a very durable and budget-friendly bicycle that will do the job quite well and it seems flexible as well.
3. Atlas Ultimate City 26T Matt Black
This is one of the perfect cycles for boys and adults too. The cycle is available in has black colors and it has standard tube tires and standard breaks. It does come with trainer wheels.
- The cycle design is attractive.
- It is durable for men as well as women
- The quality is great at an affordable rate
You will love this cycle as it is smooth and has been made with a comfortable seat to avoid any problem. As the components are made of metal, the cycle will last with time.
4. Hero Kyoto 26T Single Speed Cycle
This is yet another cycle from the house of Hero Cycles. This is a cycle that can be used by kids as well as adults who are over 5 feet. The cycle sports V brake both in the front and the back. The steel frame makes the cycle durable for the rider.
- The design of the cycle is great
- It sports dual V brakes
- The seat is comfortable and affordable
- It sports anti-skid pedals for grip
- The price of the cycle is affordable
The seat is adjustable and comfortable to avoid any problems. It does have anti-skid pedals for the times when there is water and it also provides a good food grip. In all, it is a good bicycle at an affordable price which can easily become a part of one’s life as easy transport.
5. Global Bikes 26T with Carrier
This Cycle for everyone in your family like for your grown-up kids, adults, children, men and women.
Global Bikes Grand Single Speed 26T Bicycle has a rustproof Frame which gives it a long life. It also has Power Brakes to avoid hard falls. The best part is this cycle has zero Maintenance.
- The cycle comes in attractive colors
- The cycle structure is adjustable
- Rear disc brakes are present
- Comes with Carrier
A chainguard is present for added protection. Other features present in the cycle include heavy-duty training wheels, adjustable structure, comfortable pedals, fender, and rubber tire. So, this can be the very first cycle for the tiny one.
6. Hero Hawk Nuage 27T Cycle
Just like a hawk this adult male bicycle is perfect for those people who want speed at an affordable cost. The cycle sports dual Caliper brakes so that the rider never misses it.
The frame is made from rigid steel to add durability to it and the has a comfortable PU saddle and a carrier. The handles of this cycle are designed in a way that provides comfort for long rides.
- The frame size is great for male adults
- Great design of the handles
- Full of all the needed features
- The price is super affordable
- The cycle is lightweight at 20.3 Kg
Riders do not need to think about much when they are purchasing this model as it has everything like mudguards, reflectors, chain cover and even the paddles are reflectorized molded, etc.
7. BSA Photon Ex with Bar End Bicycle
As we said already, BSA Photon is known for making a good cycle. This is one of the best cycles that people can get from them at an affordable price. The cycle is for ages 11 and up. It sports things like dual V brakes and dual suspension which is important for many riders.
- The cycle has a dual suspension feature
- Assembling the cycle is easy
- The cycle has a carrier
- The sturdy frame will last long
The cycle also has a carrier that is often missing in cycles. It is a comfortable cycle that has a good saddle and the frame is made from steel to provide it with much-needed stability. Kindly note, this product will be shipped in a semi-assembled/dismantled state
8. Hero Fashion 26T Single Speed Cycle
When the child/girl is ready to have their second cycle, then this one can become a great choice for them. It still sports the trainer wheels and has dual Caliper brakes for higher performance. The frame is made from steel to provide it with strength so that it can take the weight of the child/girl.
The saddle is made comfortable and adjustable so that different kids can use the same model.
- The design of the cycle looks good.
- Both a carrier and a basket is present
- Steel frame to add durability
- Available in different attractive colors
- The cycle is comfortable for the child
The handlebar has a good grip so that the hand doesn’t slip while the child is riding. A mudguard is present for the times when your kid decides to ride in the rain.
9. Vaux Excel 20 Green Kids Bicycle
Vaux Excel 20 is a very good-looking cycle your child will feel attracted to this cycle. This cycle from Vaux Excel 20 is for kids between the age of 7 to 12 years. This cycle has tubeless tires so you do not need to worry about them.
- Available in 3 attractive color
- The design is really comfortable
- Balance is maintained in a great way
- Kid love the unique design
Other features present in this bicycle include a height-adjustable saddle, a carrier and a bottle carrier to make it a complete package for the children.
The design of the cycle is also great and great for riding. Vaux Excel 20 is a semi-assembled bicycle and assembly tools are also provided.
10. Btwin 300 Racing Cycle
Minimal looking bikes are always great as they are free from the unneeded weight that is often present in those with designs. This Btwin 300 cycle is perfect for children that are above the age of 8 years.
The cycle has v brakes and the cables are friction-free so that brakes are applied effectively. It does have a chain cover so that the child doesn’t have a problem while paddling.
- The cycle has V brakes
- The design is great and minimal
- The frame is made from BMX steel
- Safety is a great aspect
- The cycle doesn’t cost much
The frame is made of BMX steel so there is no compromise with the quality and durability. Kids will love the cycle and enough thought about safety has been given to the cycle while creating it.
The Health Benefits of Regular Cycling
- Improve your self-confidence and independence.
- Increased muscle strength and flexibility.
- Maintain your positive mental attitude.
- Reduce stress and body fat level.
- It helps to increase height growth.
- Pollution-free ride.
- Save money.
Choose Cycle With the Help of Size Chart
Useful Cycling Safety Tips
- Don’t cross red light signals.
- Before turn give an arm signal.
- Consider wearing a helmet that protects your head.
- Don’t use earphones or mobile phones while cycling.
- Stay alert during cycling.
- Make sure everybody can see you.
- Use your horn bell when you overtake other vehicles.
No products found.