Nowadays without the internet people phase a lot of problems because people have done everything online. But, many people unhappy with your network connection. Consequently, it becomes necessary to look for the best wifi routers in India.
What is a wireless router? A wireless router means is a device that transfers data internet cable to multiple devices simultaneously without the help of any data cable. Only one touch command of your network starts anywhere anytime.
Our Top Picks
|#1 Netgear||#2 D-Link||#3 Tp-Link|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
To enjoy high-speed wireless internet with the help of wifi router with the benefits of a stable network connection for office use without worrying about traffic obstruction. If you need to find the best office wifi router from a hundred brands.
Below given the top 5 best Office use wifi routers in India list which minimizes your work with help in choosing one of the best office wifi routers.
Best Wireless Router In India to Buy Online
1. Asus RT-AC58U AC1300 Dual Band Router
AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router has one of the best and it comes with a million attractive features. The wireless connected device performs a full wifi speed on multiple devices at a time. The router offers MU-MIMO technology and huge 128MB memory.
Furthermore, the router fixed four external 5dBi high gain antennas that provide internet at your home or office whenever you set up. It works well with RJ-45 network cable broadbands for super-fast network speed.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Huge 128MB memory.
- Maximum 1300Mbps speed.
- Good frequency range, easy to set up.
- It fitted with MU-MIMO technology.
- It covers 15-20 feet area, best office use
- Dual-band Wi-Fi Router with four external 5dBi antennas.
2. Netgear 300Mbps Universal WiFi Router
If you want to cover a large network area in your home then you can buy this router. This wide range extender router makes it possible to signal on your smart device in any corner of your office. Netgear WN3000RP will give you 300Mbps Wireless speed.
You can now enjoy fast downloading speed in HD movies, games on your smartphone or laptop online with this wifi router. The external antennas assure superior Wi-Fi coverage in your office.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Easy to install and CD are not required.
- Connect a variety of devices, best office use.
- Boost your network speed.
- Smart LED indicator.
- Reduce your mobile data charge.
- Fast Ethernet port.
3. TP-LINK TD-W8961N 300Mbps ADSL2 Router
This TP-LINK router can help you to work well with telephone line ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, and Tata Indicom in Office. It is available in a beautiful white color. The wireless antennas enable to transfer of a very good signal by simply pressing the “WPS” button with Utility.
The design of the product is really good and unique. This is an ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users and who work in the office which needs internet in such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming, or online gaming. This wireless device is packed with the ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch, resource CD, power adapter, and an RJ-45 Ethernet cable.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Ideal for multimedia application.
- Downloading data quickly and easily.
- Wireless security enhances safe networking.
- Start with a push of the WPS button.
- Hassle-free installation with up to 300Mbps speed.
- Multi-language support.
4. D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router
D-Link wifi router comes with two large, non-detachable antennas. It has four LAN port for high-speed online activities which is good for a router. Its transfer data very like a speed of 300 Mbps.
This router maximum covers your existing wireless network and makes it safe with WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption. Additionally, with its fastest speed, you can download stuff in lesser time than conventional. Another best feature is a cover range only under rs 1000 with its amazing features.
Also, This is the highest a rated product including an entire 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Ease of use and setup.
- It provides double firewall protection.
- Easy guest network access.
- It consumes only 12 W power.
- Security features to keep your network safe.
- Operating System: Vista, Windows: 7, XP SP3 or Mac OS X 10.4.
5. TENDA F3 Wireless Router Router
Tenda F3 is the cheapest and highest sold wifi router on this list. It means a low budget person afford this. Though it comes with three external antennas that enabling faster internet connection to your devices. Mostly, It’s cover a large range of internet area up to 200 square m.
Its higher speed range helps in downloading photos, movies, videos without wasting much time in loading. Its high-speed internet connection helps in a video conference and chat in the office. It supports multiple devices such as Smartphones, iPods, tablets, laptops, and mobile.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- It has an inbuilt Broadcom Chip.
- LED lights notify to the router is on.
- It weighs only 1.1 kg.
- Just take a 30 second to start.
- Supports WEP, WPA, and WPA 2 security protocol.
- Three fixed antennas with the power of 5dBi each.
TP-LINK TD-W8961N 300Mbps ADSL2 Router
Since we have explained the top five best wifi router in India with an overall review and product information. Most of the people choose a product to their preference and budget but here we identify five product for their features. Although, plenty of users very confused to choose even to buy one product. So, here we suggest a personal recommendation.
TP-LINK TD-W8961N 300Mbps ADSL2 Router is the best in features and budget also. It renders the best wireless speed with a 4-Port Switch. Also, supports multiple languages. Furthermore, it delivers 24 stable connections at once with high speed.
Check out also: Best TP-link Wi-Fi routers in 2020
Best Wifi Router Brands
Buying Guide | Tips To Choose Best Best Wifi Router In India
Today, the easiest way to build a desktop computer network is to use top rated routers. Wireless routers are available in various forms and acts as the bridge between the broadband connection and the network. These days wifi routers are available with a lot of configurations and also this actually confuses anyone. Customers are obviously tempted towards the costliest solution pondering it is the best.
According to the necessities, the selection of Wifi routers varies and it also varies with the brands. Most of the leading brands of the market manufacture routers of a similar kind with several functions and at a comparable price. You have to opt for the most suitable and best-suited router.
Deciding How Many Bands You Need
Manufacturers have sold dual-band routers for years, but now many are starting to opt for tri-band routers as well. Wi-fi routers can differ considerably in cost, so purchase something that you don’t really need. Work out what it is you will be using your internet access for before you start looking around.
If you are only going to be surfing around the web a couple of times a day and checking your e-mails, you will only need a basic model. Or if you like to watch movies, want to play online games, and you will still want to be able to read your emails, you would need a more expensive model to manage with all that traffic.
Single Band or Dual Band
Although, you are going to come across many different types and features when looking for a wireless router – Single Band, Dual-Band and Tri-Band.
Single-band routers offer 2.4 GHz signals. Dual-band router offer functionality like 2.4 GHz signals and 5 GHz signals. If you have a lot of bands or really need the extra speed, go for the dual-band. Router. You can stick with the single band, if your router use will be modest, you can save some money as well
Tri-band routers consist of a second 5GHz band. This is useful if you have a lot of mobile devices on one network and need to spread them around three bands for higher efficiency and data management. Due to its less requirement, Tri-band routers remain rare. It can be useful in a dormitory or office but aren’t required for the common office.
Ethernet & USB Ports
If you have a small office and personal computer in place, check for the number of LAN ports available to connect. This can often be more convenient. The router has to match your needs – if you’re connecting just your phone and laptop to the Internet, then you should choose a router without extra ports instead.
The wireless routers consist of 1 or 2 USB2.0 or USB3.0 ports. The latest routers also provide additional USB ports. In case you have an objective of utilizing some external devices with your home network, these USB ports are going to come in handy for connecting a USB driven printer or the pen drives.
The antenna, protocol and the band of the router settle range of the Wi-Fi router. If you place your router the right way then you will get a wireless signal anywhere in the office. Ideally, it should be in the center of your home or offices and should be away from obstructions and other gadgets.
Good wi-fi routers are able to deliver your signal to a range of around 150 feet in the office, assuming typical household conditions. Though the variable specified in the manufacturer requirements will be the utmost possible variety, and there are a lot of things that can disrupt or weaken a wireless signal.
The obstructions like brick walls, metal frames, or furniture might further weaken the range of your Wi-Fi router be nearly 25%.
There is no straightforward method to evaluate the range of the WiFi wireless router since this will depend on a wide variety of factors.
The Speed Of The Router
Even if the router is following a certain standard, the real speed depends on the hardware used in the specific model. The maximum speed in the router is usually specified in the particular sheet. If the single user is going to be linking the device to the online, then you can buy the affordable one, considering that even 300Mbps is many times higher than the average 4Mbps or 8Mbpsconnections in India.
If you set your wireless network open, which signifies that everybody may join your network and modify the setting of your router, catch information from your connected devices. Therefore, different types of security are utilized or a part of the wireless routers to ensure that your network is protected against outside online hackers.
Wifi router should have a Wi-Fi Protected Setup feature to make connectivity easy and without sharing the password. In wireless encryption, the WPA2 is the safest encryption hence, the wifi router you are purchasing is should support WPA2 security.
Check The Warranty
If you are looking at budget wireless routers and wireless routers, then make sure that you check what kind of warranty assurance is provided with the item. If a producer is not ready to assist its products with a reasonable warranty, it may be an indication that the quality of the product is not as good as it should be.
Shop Around And Read Reviews
One of the best ways to discover if what you are buying is really as excellent as the producer statements it to be is to read customer reviews, you can still usually spot the trend in reviews of the product is worth increasing your narrow your search of wi-fi routers.
Buying any tech equipment can be tricky when you don’t understand all the terminology, hence, if you would like to know about how to buy the best Wifi router in India, you should keep these guidelines in mind when buying a good wireless router to meet your needs.
Take a look at the other similar products that you can buy in India right now:
- UP TO N300 MBPS SPEED: N300 wireless router brings speed and reliability to your Wi-Fi connection.
- ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY: Safeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
- GUEST ACCESS: Create a guest network with a unique password for convenient and secure guest access.
- Fast wireless speed with 4 Fast Ethernet ports. Reliable wireless coverage with Advanced security. Easy 3-step setup, Quick to install & Easy to manage.
- Seamless WIFI during power cuts, as you work, play online games, shop, study from home. Up to 4 hours of power backup for your WIFI or ADSL router.
- No More disconnects of VPN, WebEx, Zoom, Skype, Netflix, Any Desk during power-cuts whether it’s a minute or an hour.
- Compatible with most 12V < = 2A, WiFi routers and DC devices. Certified Product : CE, RoHS,
- Not Compatible : NetLink, Syrotech, Alphion 100C, 1524, BDT-121 UT-STAR ONT4842W (Please buy CRU12V3A for these models as they draw higher power though rated at 12V and <2A). Self-Check Compatibility...
- Maximum coverage —— four 5dBi antennas provide up to 500m2 of wireless coverage
- Range specifications are based on performance test results. Real performance varies in accordance with applications and environmental conditions.
- Enhanced signal —— high gain antennas dramatically increase wireless signal strength, size and stability
- 300Mbps wireless speed —— ideal for HD streaming and large file downloads
- Easy installation —— intuitive webpage guides you through the setup process in minutes
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi with up to 300Mbps Speed, Ideal for video streaming and web browsing. ROM : 16MB Nor Flash. Management application : Supports web, iOS, and Android
- 4 High-performance antenna for better speed & coverage
- Control your network from Anywhere, Anytime with help of Mi Wi-Fi app
- QoS (Quality of Service) Manage and allocate bandwidth as per activity requirements
- Parental Control-Control time on internet and content on connected devices
- Supports Dual Band AC Technology (2.4GHz +5GHz)
- Higher data transmission speed up to 1200 Mbps
- Powerful 5dBi x 4 Omni-directional Antennas for wider coverage
- The Mesh technology ensures equal WI-FI signal all over your house, no matter how big your house is
- 1-press Mesh Mode activation
- Lag-Free Work and Entertainment — Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps Dual Band connections for 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Superior Coverage — Four Fixed External antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- App Control — Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-LINK Tether
- Interface — 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port & 4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports