Hey friends! Looking for the best badminton racket under 2500 rupees? Here are the top badminton rackets in your budget to buy. Choose a racket that has durability, power, agility, the weight of the head (heavy or light), and many more built-in qualities. The most important thing is it should be matching with your playing style.
Quick Tips And Review for best Badminton Racket under 2500:
- Go with the Good Reviews on Flipkart or Amazon.
- Grip material is matter.
- Check the Height and Weight of the racket.
- Yonex is one of the best brands in rackets.
- Must check our Comparision table at the end of this post.
Our Top Picks
Best Badminton Racket under 2500 in India
1. Yonex Nanoray Light Badminton Racquet
Are you searching for a high performing badminton racquet that offers guaranteed best smashes? Yonex Nanoray Light 4I 5U-G4 Badminton Racquet is the best choice. It works well for the defensive shots; the frame shape is also isometric which ensures the shuttlecock gets a gentle bounce.
The frame is light and the primary material used is graphite, the best choice for all beginners.
- Shaft Material – High Modulus Graphite
- Racquet Type – Defensive
- Frame Shape – Isometric
- Flexibility – Flex
- Power Level – Very High
Yonex Nanoray Light 4I 5U-G4 Badminton Racquet is great for double play too. The high shaft materials make it the best choice for an aggressive game. The price is also reasonable for the quality.
2. Li-Ning Graphite Badminton Racquet
The Li Ning badminton racquet provides an excellent gaming experience. The Li-Ning TURBOX80II Graphite model is highly sturdy and the composition involves a mix of carbon and graphite. The racquet can deal with high tension and the game can be on for a long time.
The head shape is isometric and the badminton racquet is ideal for both men and women. The string tension is ranged between 32 to 34 lbs, a reliable choice for the aggressive players.
- Composition – carbon graphite, helps racquet to bear high tension
- Flexibility – medium
- Weight – 87 gm
- Grip size – S2, Playing level – advanced
- Cover – full cover, Head shape – Isometric
- Material: Graphite
The badminton racquets weigh just 87 grams and are super light. This ensures you can play for a long time without hurting your arms.
Find how to choose the best Li-Ning badminton racket in the following video:
3. Yonex 0.7DG Blend Badminton Racquet
The Yonex 0.7DG Blend Badminton Racquet is lightweight and is of 88 grams only. The overall beam width is 15 mm. The Yonex 0.7DG Blend racquet comes with a grip size of G4 and is of 3.25 inches. Every time the shuttlecock hits racquet, it gets a gentle push.
Strung is the string type used in Yonex 0.7DG. The racquet is ideal for the intermediate level. The overall quality is excellent and the life of badminton is long-lasting too.
- Frame – Graphite
- Shaft – Graphite
- Frame Shape – Tri Voltage System, Isometric, High Modulus Graphite, Head Heavy Balance, Long Size, Built-in T-joint, Max tension 35LBS
- Built-in T-joint
- Weight – 80 to 84.9 gm
The badminton racquets are available in 2 colors that are black and blue, choose the one which fits your style and personality.
4. Apacs Z-Ziggler Grey Badminton Racquet
The frame material used in Apacs Z-Ziggler Grey Unstrung Badminton Racquet is high-quality graphite and the shaft is extra slim so that you get the best batting experience. The overall weight of each badminton racquet is just 80-84 grams only.
The head is a little on the heavy side so that the attention gets balanced while you play. The string is sturdy and has a long life.
- Material: Graphite
- In-Box Contents: 1 Piece Badminton Racket with cover
- Isometric head frame equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed
- Hi modulus graphite
The Apacs Z-Ziggler Grey Unstrung Badminton Racquet works fabulously for the smashes. The Ziggler badminton racquet is suitable for the advanced level of players, the badminton request is totally value for money.
5. Li-Ning Super Series Badminton Racquet
The Li- Ning badminton racquet series SS-68 G4 is made with strong materials that are the ultra-carbon fiber, the badminton is highly rigid and is very less in weight. The overall racquet frame is strong and gives a perfect bounce to the shuttlecock.
The Li-Ning Super Series SS-68 G4 Badminton Racquet is perfect for intermediate level players.
- Composition – Carbon graphite, helps racquet to bear high tension
- Flexibility – Medium
- Weight – 83 gm
- Grip size – S2, Playing level – Advanced
- Cover – full cover, Head shape – Isometric
The badminton racquet is made using the Aerotech beam system which helps to manage the torsion created by the shuttle impact. It also helps to control the vibration due to the pressure of the shuttlecock. The grip size is S2 and great for a regular game.
- Which badminton racket is best?
- What should I look for when buying a badminton racket?
- Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
- Which racquet does Sindhu use?
- How do I choose a good racquet?
- Which grip size is best for badminton?
Check out some other models in the same price range available at the market right now:
- Weight: 79 gm
- Stabilized elastic shaft: Aramid fiber is a kind of material with high strength, high modulus, good elasticity and toughness. It is the main material of body armor and helmet
- Material: Military grade carbon fiber. Head Shape:- Isometric Shape
- Li-Ning g force series is made with strong material know as ultra carbon fiber. This material gives excellent rigidity to sustain impact load at very low weight
- Material: Carbon-fiber
- Muscle power frame - MP frame construction creates total unity of the string and frame through closer and tighter contact this locates the string on rounded archways that eliminate stress-load and...
- Isometric head bigger sweet spot Built-in T-Joint - The lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control
- NEW Grommet Pattern - Single pass grommet holes for reduced string stress, maximizing performance Control Support Cap - Sharp Maneuverability
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite Shaft Material - High Modulus Graphite Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) Balance Type - Even Balance Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape Pre-Strung - Strung...
- Frame Material Type: Aluminium
- Flexible shaft. Lightweight at 4U (80-84g)
- Balance Point at 285+5mm (head balance) which is suited for normal swing, play and regular Racquet speed
- Allowable tension up to 30-lbs with 24-ton high modulus Graphite
- Professional quality - Racquet frame & shaft is made of one piece 100% high modulus Graphite without any built-in t-joint or connector between the frame & shaft
- Technology - engineered with your power frame, features high restorability, anti-torsion, greater elasticity and grip
- Frame material: hi modulus graphite, muscle power, slim aero box frame
- Weight: 84g +/ - 2 (4u-g2)
- Max tension: 38lbs
- Balance: 290mm +/ - 3
- Comes with full cover
Best Badminton Racket under 500 in India
Best Badminton Racket under 1500 in India
Best Badminton Racket under 4000 in India