A time will surely come wherein you will be needing to convert files, well, especially your favorite Apple Music songs (if you are one of the several music lovers out there). If you have been a user of the mentioned application, you would definitely look for a procedure on how to do the file transformation as easy as possible.
In here, the discussion would be circling around the review of the best Apple Music converter, the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
Would you like to keep all your favorite Apple Music songs in several devices and stream all those without having to worry about your data connection? Do you want to enjoy listening to Apple music songs even if you are a free user? Are you tired of paying your Apple music subscription, would like to stop, but still likes to get a hold of all your saved songs in your created playlists?
If you are currently searching or in the look for such and you would like to find out more about the answers to the mentioned questions, you would absolutely learn a lot from this article. We will be presenting some as well of the ideas which you also need to have knowledge about – reason why you would need to convert Apple Music songs and getting a grasp about popular online converters.
Let us dig in more and find out about the details which you need to learn.
1. Reason Why You Would Need Apple Music Conversion
Conversion is now in the run. When you look in the web and key in the most entered query of users, you would probably see that several people are looking for ways on how they can convert their favorite Apple music songs in one go. This could be an issue for those who do not have much idea about the method to be done.
In this portion, you will about to know the most identified reasons why users keep on searching for mentioned methods.
- Conversion of Apple Music files is very much needed in case you wanted to play your favorites in other gadgets and devices. When it comes to compatibility, there are still gadgets that do not support the application and in order to play those songs you love, the conversion is required.
- Keeping Apple music songs forever would not be possible if you are just subscribed to the Apple Music subscription. Songs saved during the time you are paying the monthly fee would vanish once you stopped or canceled your purchase.
- Free users are experiencing a lot of disadvantages while listening for free. Knowing how to convert the songs will help them enjoy their music streaming experience more.
- Sharing is caring! If you want to share your created playlists in the Apple music application, then conversion is needed. Since Apple Music songs are DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, one would experience a drawback in playing those in any unauthorized devices because of the stated protection.
Are you many of those users who are asking all or any of the above queries? If your answer is yes, then you must keep on reading this article.
2. Can Online Converters Be Considered?
By searching in your browser and typing “the best Apple music converter”, you could also find some online tools. But the question is, can those be considered and used?
Well, for some reason, the use of online converters could be advantageous most especially because you can have those utilized online and without paying a fee. By having just a stable internet connection, you can immediately proceed with the process. However, this could also pose some risks. Here are examples.
- Online converters usually redirect you to unwanted sites which could be very disturbing.
- Tools you can access online may have bugs and viruses which might affect the other files you have on your personal computer.
- You can only do the conversion online with the presence of an internet or data connection. What if you currently do not have access to any WiFi connection?
- There are limited capabilities the online tools can offer (example – you would need to do the importing and conversion one by one, few formats are only available, etc.)
- You are not sure of the quality of the converted file.
The above is actually only some of the possible disadvantages you can face by using online tools. All in all, it would still be your will if you are to use such along the way. For tight budget individuals, using converters for free could still be an option.
But if you are willing to pay a certain cost, then it is still suggested to use a professional software application. Now, we are to present the best when it comes to Apple music conversion, the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
3. Keep Songs Forever with DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is one of the many tools created by an amazing group of people under DumpMedia. The vision and mission are to help the users most especially in Apple music conversion. Not only that, they would like to also offer added features apart from the main goal of conversion. In this portion, we will be focusing more on the features the tool has, what you need to proceed with the installation, and how you can have it fully utilized.
Amazing Features Of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
Removal Of DRM (Digital Rights Management) Protection is the major hindrance as to why people cannot proceed with the downloading of Apple music songs. It is a protection used by creators to avoid the illegal copying and playing of songs in unauthorized devices and gadgets.
With the use of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, this protection can easily be removed in just a span of minutes. Apart from Apple Music songs, you can also use this to remove the protection of iTunes songs purchased which are in the format of M4P and even audiobooks in the format of M4B, AAX, or AX.
Worrying about the songs after canceling your Apple music subscription? Worry no more. Keep those songs playable even after you cut your subscription fee. Downloading has been made easier after removing DRM protection.
Can Support A Number Of Input And Output Formats
With the advancement in terms of technology, there had been a lot of file formats introduced to people. Mostly, those which are commonly used are only present in some tools. Well, take DumpMedia Apple Music Converter as a different case. It can actually support not only the common ones but a number as well – both input and output formats.
You can enjoy keeping the ID tags, 100% quality of original files, and even customization when it comes to the settings of the output files.
Just to give you a quick reference, here are some of the formats supported by DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
The Input Formats
- DumpMedia Apple Music Converter supports all those formats used in iTunes or M4P files, AAC, MP3, M4A and M4B audiobooks, WAV, and even Audible files in AA or AAX file format.
- Can also support M4V protected files.
- You can consider even the unprotected MP4, MOV, or M4V
The Output Formats
- The tool supports MKA, AIFF, AU, AC3, MP3, M4A, FLAC, M4R
Use The Tool In Audiobook Conversion
If you love listening to the Audiobooks being offered by the Apple music application, you can as well download those by using the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter. Though audiobooks also have DRM protection, that can be resolved.
Way To Get An Offline Music Player
Now, upon having the Apple music songs downloaded on your devices, you can stream those even if you are offline. Instantly, you can have an offline music player without even paying the monthly premium fee. Have your favorites enjoyed in your Apple devices (iOS) such as iPod, iPhone, Mac computer, Apple watches and even on Android ones (mobile phones, tablets, smartwatches, smart speakers, and more).
The Installation Requirements To Use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
In terms of the installation of the software application on your device, you can follow the below guidelines for a successful process.
- DumpMedia Apple Music Converter can be used in personal computers both Windows (in 10, 8.1, 8, 7 versions both in 32 and eve 64 bits)
- You must have a processor in one gigabyte Hz
- Your monitor should have 1024 by 768-pixel resolution or better (higher)
- Random Access Memory (RAM) should at least be 512 MB or higher
How To Use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter?
If you are wondering how you can efficiently utilize the many capabilities of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, you must be guided accordingly when it comes to the process of conversion and removal of DRM protection. Along the way, you only need to accomplish three easy and simple steps.
You can learn those in the succeeding texts.
- Have the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter downloaded and installed
- Choose the Apple Music songs to be converted and import those.
- Proceed with conversion and enjoy your offline music player.
Well, the above three could be so vague if you really do have the idea of how you can use the tool. Of course, we would like a successful utilization at your side. This is why we will present the brief details of each step mentioned.
Step #1. Have The DumpMedia Apple Music Converter Downloaded And Installed
The initial thing that you need to do is to have this Apple Music Converter downloaded on your personal computer from the website of DumpMedia. Since both Windows and Mac computers are supported, you can use any as long as installation requirements have been met. You can have the tool downloaded from the official website of DumpMedia.
After downloading, you can immediately proceed with the installation. Once done, then you can just launch the program on your personal computer to arrive at the main interface.
Step #2. Choose The Apple Music Songs To Be Converted And Import Those
If you are eyeing for a number of Apple Music songs to be downloaded and converted, you can choose as many as you want since DumpMedia Apple Music Converter can support a bunch of songs in one go.
You must select the songs to be converted and have those imported either by uploading in a conventional way (adding of songs) or even by performing dragging and dropping of files from the personal computer’s library onto the program.
Once uploaded, you can now choose the output format you wanted the songs to be converted to. You have a lot of options as initially mentioned as well. You can head to the “Output Format” option to choose from.
Apart from the above, customization can also be done on the output settings – codec, bit rate, sample rate, etc. You can also specify the output path (folder) wherein the converted files will be saved.
Step #3. Proceed With Conversion And Enjoy Your Offline Music Player
After finishing everything, you can just hit the “Convert” button to finally begin the conversion process. Alongside the process, the DRM protection will also be removed.
Since faster conversion speed is being offered by DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, in no time, you can just have all the Apple music songs ready and converted. Added to that, there are progress bars on the screen that will let you monitor the status of the conversion process.
Now, what you just need to do is to enjoy all your favorites and listen to those anytime and anywhere even if you do not have an internet connection.
4. To Sum It All
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter has been considered as the best Apple music converter in town. With the many perks, it can give to the user, it greatly proves that it remains as the top 1 tool.
You can encounter a lot of names in the conversion industry but you should keep in mind that using mentioned will give you all the benefits and needs you are looking for.