Looking for the best printer under 3000? My research and review will help you to find your best printer for office use as well as home use. Before choosing a printer, you should know some terms about the printer. Laser vs inkjet – If you want the fullest range of color printing then you should go with an Inkjet printer.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks
|#1 HP DeskJet||#2 Canon||#3 HP DeskJet|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
If you want to print mostly text documents faster then the laser printer is a very good option. All-in-one? – All in one printer include widely used features duplex, scanning, and fax features. duplex means the printer can print both sides of the paper. Check out the 5 best printers under 3000.
1. Canon PIXMA MG2577s
The Cannon generate by the world’s best printers in your affordable range. This is ideal for home and small offices which is easy to use. The maximum resolution of the printer and monoprints is 4800 x 600 dpi. If you need to work on various kinds of assignments such as print, copy and scan this color inkjet is perfect for your occasionally work.
- Scanning functions work very well.
- Small size, portable and lightweight.
- Printing output: Colour
- Make your work easy and simple.
- The input tray capacity is 80 pages.
- Print resolution – 4800×600
It is simple, easy to operate and comes with a high ISO standard speed. It supports A4 paper sizes.
2. Canon MG2570S Multi-function Printer
The Affordable All-In-One printer with basic printing, copying and scanning functions. The fourth best printer under 3000 in India. This is an ISO standard printer and it is print speed is up to 8 ipm mono and 4 ipm for color.
- Easy setup and handling.
- The printer connected only USB 2.0.
- It has auto power on/off feature.
- Scanning features of the printer work effectively.
- Compatible color cartridge: CL-746, CL-746XL, CL-746S.
It comes with a USB cable which helps you to connect a PC or other device with this printer and easily scan or print your photo. Moreover, the device is compatible with the Windows OS system
Ricoh Monochrome Laser Printer delivers sharp and extremely clear prints. It is very easy to store with its compact design to adjust anywhere in your home. The printer has a USB 2.0 connection interface only. It means it not support wifi.
It comes with a high resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi for high-quality. Many features that are eco-saving, Ricoh genuine refill toner, jam-free printer, high productivity with Ricoh black laser toner cartridge pre-installed.
- Soundless printing.
- It weighs only 10 Kg.
- It is a Jam-free printer with easy maintenance.
- The maximum size for printing is A4 size paper.
- It possesses a speed of 16 pages per minute.
Many features that are eco-saving, Ricoh genuine refill toner, jam-free printer, high productivity with Ricoh black laser toner cartridge pre-installed.
4. HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer
HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer is fresh, friendly and comes with an innovative design. The integrated print, scan and copy with simple controls in all in one printer. It comes with a compact all-in-one designed to fit where you need it.
- Supports to paper, envelopes, cards and brochure paper.
- Standard input tray capacity.
- The operating humidity range is 20% to 80% RH%.
- The configuration is easy and user-friendly.
- Multiple kinds of media sizes supported.
It’s a time saver machine-like print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. This printer speed is fast for basic work. This printer scans almost the same as the original photography.
5. Canon Pixma TS307 Wireless Inkjet Colour Printer
This Cannon looks portable, compact, lightweight and unique for the comparison of another printer. It can easily to be connected your desktop or laptop via interface USB 2.0 data spot which means you cannot connect it using WiFi. This printer is a highly affordable and ideal solution for home use. It supports only A4 paper size.
- Compact with a dust-free design.
- Easy to move one place to another.
- Good print and scan quality.
- Print anytime without any difficulty.
When it is a multi-function function printer you can use it for its printing, copying, and scanning works. You can also use it for your special occasion greeting cards, calendars, scrapbooks, paper crafts and more.
If you are asking yourself how to choose the best printer for your needs, take a look at the following video and find everything you need to know:
Before you go, take a look at some best selling models on Amazon India:
No products found.