An exhaust fan is that device specially used in the largest times in the kitchen. One of the most essential utility device for every house and canteen. It brings humility and bad odors out of your kitchen and toilet or bathroom that effective way to make clean and fresh air to breathe.
Before buying any exhaust fan, some of the important features considered to be noted such as low power consumption, design, material and manufacturer’s warranty. Below given analysis list can help you easily find the best exhaust fan in India.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks
|#1 Usha||#2 Bajaj||#3 Havells|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Best Exhaust Fans for Kitchen & Bathroom in India
1 Bajaj Maxima 200mm 5 Blade Exhaust Fan
The last best product on our list is Bajaj that ideal for mounting on the glass window. Its sleek and stylish design looking best in the list.
The noiseless exhaust fan suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, conference rooms, offices, and showrooms. Its sweeping size area of 200 mm.
- It made from sturdy and strong build quality of plastic.
- It doesn’t comprise a safety grill.
- Fast air delivery.
- Has outer side 8-inch square.
- The rustproof body prevents it from formulating rust on the fan.
- Lightweight and five numbers of blades.
- The motor speed of 1350 rpm.
- Brand Bajaj
- Material High-Grade Plastic
- Blade Sweep 200 mm
- Power Requirement 220 / 230 V, AC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption 28 W
- Airflow 17640 cfm
- Warranty 2 Year
2. Havells Ventilair 230mm 3 Blade Exhaust Fan
The Havells Ventilair exhaust fan draws out the odor from your house very easily. It has made of high-quality metal bodies and blades that present an excellent performance. This exhaust fan is a use in a kitchen, bathroom or toilet that keeps unpleasant odors away and makes your home fresh.
This exhaust fan starts with low noise that is not disturbing your family. Use only 40 W of power that offers a power-saving. Overall, the performance of the product is good. Check here exhaust fan features before buying.
- Minimum air delivery speed of 700 cubic meters per minute.
- Bird guard to protect cover.
- Durable three-blade insert.
- It is performing well.
- Its motor speed is 1350 rpm.
- Powder-coated metallic finish.
- Lightweight, noiseless and rustproof body.
- Brand Havells
- Number of Blades 3
- Remote Control No
- Sweep Distance 230 mm
- Motor Speed 1350 RPM
- Weight 2.77 kg
- Warranty 2 Year
3. Crompton Brisk Air 200 mm 30 W Exhaust Fan
The second beat product on our list comes from a brand called Crompton. The product dimension has length 300MM, width 300MM and depth is 128MM. This is ideal for both bathroom and kitchen that help in clearing the indoor environment at your home. Sleek and elegant design added the beauty of the kitchen.
The five-blade 200 mm sweeping size of the fan helps in better air delivery. This exhaust fan has used highly durable plastic windows material with powerful airflow. Check below-given exhaust fan features before buying.
- Extreme lightweight and a rustproof body.
- Inbuilt safety grill.
- Ideal for canteen, office, bathroom and home.
- Very powerful product.
- It consumes low power just 30 W.
- Capability to the fresh area in minutes.
- The noise level is low.
- Brand Crompton
- Motor Speed 1300 RPM
- Power Consumption 30 W
- Speed Levels 1
- Material Plastic
- Power Requirement 230v
- Weight 1.75 kg
- Warranty 2 Year
4. Orient Matt Grey 225mm Electric Exhaust Fan
Orient is a well-known and long-established brand of electric appliances in India. Make your home fresh buying this powerful 9 inches Orient electric exhaust fan online. This exhaust fan has constructed with a metal blade and exhibits a beautiful matt grey color for good looking.
The fan is available in a medium-range with very good quality. It comes with three blades and the brand also assures you of a one year warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- 3 sturdy metallic blades for longer life.
- Powder-coated finish.
- Minimal operational sound.
- A safety bird guard grill is made of plastic.
- Good for kitchen and storerooms.
- The motor purpose is a long-lasting performance.
- Sleek and smart design.
- Brand Orient
- Sweep Size 225mm
- Blade Material Aluminium
- Number of Blades 3
- Airflow 459 cfm
- Weight 180
- Warranty 2.5 kg
5. Usha Crisp Air 250mm Exhaust Fan
Usha is a well-known brand in home and kitchen electric devices in India. The purpose of this fan is to remove out the humidity, smoke, and bad smell from your house. The 250 mm fan suit for big kitchen 10×10 inches window.
It includes a rustproof body and automatic shutter utility which turns this exhaust fan an excellent one in its group. Before buying an exhaust fan we explain some specific features.
- It works perfectly.
- Little bit vibrating while in operation.
- Rustproof body and durable blades.
- Exhaust fan comes with an automatic shutter.
- Its five blades help in better air delivery.
- It utilizes the power of only 30 watts that means it is a very energy-saving fan.
- Brand Usha
- Motor Speed 1386 RPM
- Color White
- Number of Blades 5
- Power Requirement AC 100 – 240 V, 50 Hz
- Blade Sweep 250 mm
- Warranty 1 Year
Best Exhaust Fan Buying Guide
The exhaust fan or ventilation fans are used to push moist air from home. This will help you to circulate fresh air in the room, kitchen or bathroom.
It plays a major role to maintain the temperature of the room. There are many types of exhaust fan available in India so while choosing an exhaust fan you have to consider bellow factors.
Different types of fans
- Ceiling mounted fans are placed on the ceiling face first, connecting the air ducts through a hole.
- Wall-mounted fans are placed on the wall, connecting the air ducts through a hole in the wall. They would have a wall panel nearby that contains the controls and settings and vents.
- Inline fans set inside the wall. These types of fans are silent or less noise level.
Airflow capacity is defined as cubic feet per minute (CFM) or Litre per second. CFM is the effectiveness of the fan. Go with good CFM capacity. or you can calculate your self also. Find the total volume of your bathroom then divide it by 7.5.
Suppose your bathroom size is 1000 cubic feet than you can calculate CFM divide 1000/7.5 = 133 CFM.
Nobody wants extra noise at least at home. If you want noiseless fans than check labeled ‘low noise’ or ‘quiet,’ and check for the HVI rating.
If there is no mention of noise level or anything related to HVI ratings then it might be a good chance to fan is noisy. So go with less noise level and keep your home quiet and silent.
There are controls when you turn on the light exhaust fan automatically started. you can set also an electric timer for the exhaust which is a good option.
You can add more settings for time cycles. You can use motion or humidity sensors, or a combination of both, to control the fan. auto shut off several times.
Cleaning is the primary thing for every appliance for long-lasting and better working capacity. The exhaust is less maintenance fan you can clean it either every 2 or 3 months or more. It depends on how much dust stick with it.
You can set the whole system of ventilation and set ducts for exhaust. we prefer to don’t install this system without knowledge of it. you can find an electrician or helper for it.
You can wrap fan housings and some duct sections in rubber or vinyl noise barrier mats.