Are you tired of cleaning the floor in your house or office? Its a really tiring and messy job to clean your home or office every day. So, you want to get that floor regularly clean without requiring much effort. Yes! then you require a simple device like a Best Magic Mop, Right? This is an ideal solution to without maids keeping your home floor effectively clean with fewer efforts.
Our Top Picks 2024
|#2 Aarneil 360
If you have a leg or back pain when twisting your leg or back to clean under tables and sofas. Also, keeps your hands out of the dirty water and straining your wrists by risking hand damage. That’s why you are here to looking for best bucket mop in India. In this article, we’ll guide you best floor cleaning best mop in India with complete buying guide.
Table of Contents
Prestige Clean Home PSB 10 Magic Mop
PrestigePrestige Clean Home PSB Magic Mop is one of the extremely preferred spinning mops in the Indian market. The twin bucket magic mop is lightweight but made of high-grade durable plastic. If you are anxious concerned about how to move this bucket when filled with seven liters of water, then don’t worry about that. It comes with pull handles and 2 wheels for easy to move around the house while cleaning. It is spin at 90° angle when pushing the loosened handle down into the stainless steel basket.
- Its long adjustable handle covers a large area.
- Quick and easy way to a clean floor.
- It comes with 2 replaceable microfiber heads
- Suitable for different types of flooring.
- Spout system at the bottom for easy drain dirty water.
- It comes with 6 months warranty on the product.
- Brand Prestige
- Model PSB 10
- Material Microfibre
- Colour Blue
- Weight 3.09 Kg
- Warranty 6 Months
You can fill the right amount of clean water in the bucket for mopping your floor neat and clean. This product comes with 2 steel rods that you can set according to your height.
Gala e-Quick Spin Mop with Easy Wheels
Gala Jet Spin mop is one of the best home cleaning tools in India. This Gala Spin Mop comes with jumbo sturdy wheels and largest capacity of bucket comes among 2 microfiber refills with a 360-degree rotating mop for super absorptive capacity. Its long-lasting robust handle of the mop is perfect for the use of our daily routine life. Does someone have muscle pain and thinks about how can I carry the filled bucket? No worry! its wheels helps to move the bucket from one place to another conveniently.
- 360-degree cleaning.
- High-quality mopping head.
- Microfibre refill with super absorbent capacity.
- Can be used for both dry and wet mopping.
- Strong & sturdy pull handle.
- It is good to use on any type of floors.
- Faster spin system.
- Brand Gala
- Model 401
- Material Silk
- Colour Blue
- Weight 2.46 kg
- Warranty 6 Month
One limitation of the magic mop is instead of plastic spinners but it uses a heavy fiber So, don’t worry about that. If you are working with different types of floors without much thinking you can go with them.
Smile mom Magic Spin Mop with Bucket Set
If you’re looking out to buy the best attractive design with cleaning solutions for a quicker, the Smile mom Magic Spin Mop with Bucket Set could be a good option for you. It uses microfiber cloth has a superior absorb feature that makes your tiles bacteria and lint-free. You may be proud of its microfiber cloth because it is non-abrasive, so do not worry about might scratch your floor.
- Keep your home or office absolutely clean.
- Covers a larger surface area.
- Furnished with advanced-technology cleaning tools.
- Non-abrasive and lint-free.
- Great water absorbency.
- Effortless cleaning and sturdy wheels.
- Twin bucket model.
- No any complaints about the plastic material.
- Brand Smile mom
- Material Microfibre
- Color Green
- Weight 295 g
- Warranty 1 Years
Additionally, 360 degree rotates mop which assures to gently clean each corner, underneath your furniture and all the other complex areas of the room. Since the Smile mom Magic Spin Mop is furnished with large wheels and a durable handle that reduce physical efforts to pulled out a bucket at another place.
Hugo Mop Bucket Magic Spin Mop
Look at this, this is the last best magic mop in our list. The best specialty of this mop is it comes with a 4 microfiber mop head. Extremely absorbent! yes, it can make deeply cleaning or mopping your floors easy in daily use. Furthermore, it uses an adjustable 51 inches stick which comfortably fit any height of people.
- Microfiber is great at absorbing wet.
- Flexible swivel handle adjusts up to 45 to 180 degrees.
- Lightweight, durable.
- Effortless with easy to use.
- 4 pc refill comes with this mop.
- Has built-in liquid dispenser.
- Super-fast spinner.
- Brand Hugo
- Model Double Drive
- Size 30cm
- Floor Mop Head 4
- Colour Red
Its highly durable and extra long-lasting handle enables to cover a wider area for faster cleaning. Mostly, You can finish cleaning to its fast-spinner completely dry your flour with the help of microfiber. Easily portable and leakproof mop bucket made of high-grade sturdy plastic.
Scotch-Brite 2-in-1 Bucket Spin Mop
The unique single bucket mop design helps you to both cleaning and wringing in the same bucket. Its flat head refill has a better way to clean each tough corner areas of your home very clearly. Simple up and down motion technology inside the mop for easy drying of the mop during cleaning the floors. With its 360-degree rotating head capability bend in all possible directions would be easier for you to clean surfaces very easily without bending your body much.
- Clean and wring in a single bucket.
- Light-in-weight, sturdy and accessible magic mop.
- Unique superior microfiber refill-dirt trapping technology.
- Stainless steel handle, round Refill.
- 360-degree rotating spinner.
- Easy way refill removable system.
- Unique stitching design which helps you to mop long-lasting.
- Brand Scotch-Brite
- Model Spin001
- Colour Green
- Weight 3.02 Kg
A Scotch-Brite created a hassle-free and very simple refill removal system whenever you are done cleaning. In a simple way to come out refill very smoothly.
Prestige Clean Home PSB 10 Magic Mop
If you are not able to identify a good option in five of one. That’s why we recommend a personal suggestion. A smart customer is noted to everything like quality as well as price both. The Prestige Clean Home PSB 10 Magic Mop is the best option for you to buy the best magic mop.
Best Bucket Spin Mop Brand in India
Buying Guides For Best Bucket Spin Mop
When the whole world thinks mopping is simple but the fact it’s not an easy task. There is numerous mopping available, find the exact one is difficult. Let us see the types of mops available in the market, in order to consider for buying the best.
- Yarn mop
- Microfiber Mop
- Sponge mop
- Dust mop
- Steam Mop
Bucket Spin Yarn Mop
- The most common type of mop used everywhere from household to industries is this yarn mop.
- It can be used on the tile floor and also on the wood floor.
- This mop has to be disposed of and replaced frequently after a period of usage.
- It cannot be washed in washing machines.
- Yarn mop has a higher absorbent property when compared with others.
- Loose end yarn mop absorbs huge amount whereas loop or
coiled end covers a large amount of area.
Depending on these they are further divided into two.
- Cut end mop
- Looped-end mop
Bucket Spin Cut-End Mop
- It costs very less and the most popular type of mop
- Since it is cheaper in rate, these mops won’t withstand for a longer period of time.
- Laundry cannot be done on this mop.
- These mops are disposable.
- This mop typically covers less area.
- It has more absorbent quality.
- It is ideal for soaking spills.
Bucket Spin Looped-End mop
- It’s the most common mop used nowadays.
- It covers a large area when compared to cut end mop.
- looped-end mops are more durable.
- Moderate price range.
- These mops are machine washable.
- Some blends of cotton and poly-cotton cannot be washed in machines.
Bucket Spin Microfiber Mop
- This mop collects the dirt easily.
- This mop is made up of two materials called polyester and polyamide instead of yarn fiber.
- It is made exactly like yarn mop in which several strings are hanging.
- These microfiber mops are the best absorbent.
- Heavy dirt’s can be easily removed from the floor with less amount of water and cleaner.
- It is mostly used in hospitals where these microfibers absorb the harmful bacteria and it can be washed off.
- Wear and tear are considerably less in this mop when they are washed numerous times.
- It is nonabrasive and eco-friendly.
- It is a little more expensive than common yarn mop.
Bucket Spin Sponge Mop
- These mops are less expensive when compared to other mops.
- Typically, this mop has a sponge which is a flat rectangle in shape or round bottom in shape.
- This sponge is attached to a metal gripper to the handle.
- It has a facility of squeezing the excess amount of water for a new mop.
- This mop can be handled easily since they are light in weight.
- It has a considerable amount of wear and tear in which sponge can be replaced periodically depending upon its brand used.
Bucket Spin Dust Mop
- This mop is used to remove dust from the floor or on the surfaces like walls, ceilings etc.
- Dust mop can be used as a replacement for broom or sweep.
- There are three types of dust mop available in the market they are, launderable dust mop, non-launderable dust mop and disposable dust mop
Bucket Spin Steam Mop
- Cleaning can be made simpler by this type of mop.
- Hard dirt’s can be removed by the steams easily.
- This mop can be used on the floor, tile, linoleum, wood, carpets etc.
- Drying is made faster in steam mop when compared with other mops.
- This mop is easy to use.
- This type of mop comes with a cleaning pad and it can be washed periodically after cleaning and also it can be replaced if they are in bad condition.
These are the types of mop but characteristics should be a major consideration. Some of the characteristics are
- Yarn ply
- Cleaning power
- It is nothing but the number of fiber threads twisted together to form an individual mop strand.
- This number of threads decide the strength of a mop.
- When it durability increased by adding threads, its absorbency gets affected.
- It is always to good to choose low ply with high-quality yarn than high ply with low-quality yarn as it lasts longer.
- The sizes are measured in ounces, it is important to choose a head with large in size.
- Both cut end mop and loop end mop has a greater cleaning ability when the size of them are large.
- Sizes vary from 8-10 oz for small, 16-20 oz for medium, 24-32 oz for large and 32-40 oz for extra-large.
- Antimicrobial additives are added to the yarn which is locked with fibers.
- The mop head can be protected from bacteria, mildew, mold, yeast, etc., by this antimicrobial additive.
- These three types of headband style used in a mop. They are a Narrow headband, wide headband, and screw-top headband.
- Narrow headbands are attached to gate style handles and it is measured from 1 to 1 ¼ inch wide. These narrow headbands are less expensive when compared to others.
- Wide headbands are attached to a jaw style handles and it is measured as 5 inches wide with more durable. This mop head can be changed quickly and more expensive
- Screw top headbands attached with a threaded screw. It is a metal type head and it cannot be washed.
- The ability to absorb liquid is one of the major characteristics which are proportional to absorbs spills on the floor.
- Cotton, microfiber, and blends have greater absorbing power.
- The ability to clean the dirt, dust, and spills is also significant characteristics for a good mop.
- Microfiber, blend and synthetic materials have good cleaning power.
- After mopping, the ability to release the liquid should be considered. A good release is ideal for wax, cleaning solution, etc.
- Microfiber, synthetic, and rayon are good at release.
- Cleaning the mop is one of the important things to be considered as it cleans the whole place where we live. A good mop head will withstand after numerous washing.
- Materials which withstand laundering are Microfiber, blend and synthetic.
- Some mop yarns are twisted tightly and this twisting characteristic is the basis of all and should be noted.
- Generally, the mop head lasts longer if they are with a greater twist.
- Linting can be prevented with a tight twist.
Types of Materials Used
- Cotton, it is one of the most popular and economical material used.
- Blend, it is made with a blend of cotton and synthetic fiber.
- Rayon, it is similar to nylon made with cellulose which is semi-synthetic fiber.
- Synthetic, these are man-made fiber with the greatest strength and can be washed without damage.
- Microfiber, these fibers are made with very fine synthetic fiber. It is more durable and also has great cleaning power.
Handles Used in Mop
There are several style handles used in mop for the better comfort of people. Mop handles also have different color codes. Several materials are used for handles in a mop. They are as below,
- Wood, it is the most commonly used handles which are lighter and more economical.
- Aluminum, this is also used for its lightness and also economical.
- Fiberglass, it is one of the best for durability and weight. It is more expensive than any other materials.
You May Like to Read: