Nowadays, we are living in a digital world. It seems almost impossible for today’s generation to go anywhere without their phones and laptops because their life revolves around them. If you are a businessman who has been on a road trip with the family, you must know that nothing is worst than the anxiety you get when you realize your laptop’s battery is low right before a crucial online meeting.
But did you think that today’s technology doesn’t have the answer to your laptop charging issue in the car? Then we have good news for you. There are a huge number of car chargers available for laptops, smartphones, and other gadgets that use the cigarette lighter receptacle for power. You can easily plug in your charger in the device or connect a USB cable for charging your laptop without worrying about your device’s battery while on the road or being stuck in traffic. And if you are a driver who wants to keep your businessman passengers happy, you need to keep your car charger for laptop and other gadgets ready and set in your car.
You will find so many brands claiming to produce the best and highest quality car chargers that finding the perfect one can be challenging. Especially if you are someone who doesn’t want to invest a lot of money in buying this product, you would be looking for a used product that is in excellent condition and serves the purpose within a reasonable budget. Read more for more information about used car products.
Benefits of car charger for laptop
If you are still wondering why you should buy a car charger for your laptop, here are a few reasons to convince you:
- A car charger is usually a universal gadget that you can use to charge not only a laptop but also several other things like a smartphone.
- If you are someone who likes to travel a lot, you can keep this charger to stay in touch with the rest of the world via your laptop.
- For those who live in the RV for travel a lot in their RV’s, this charger is a must-have! You can also buy a more versatile version that offers more than two sockets and use the AC to charge and operate not only the laptop but a couple of other things as well.
- However, note that a car charger that is specifically for a laptop has a watt limit of 90 watts. SO, if you are buying a car charger that is more than 90 watts, it will straight away damage your laptop. Moreover, not all appliances and other chargers work at 90 watts. SO, make sure you keep an eye on the wattage it provides before buying it.
Best value car chargers for laptop
Here is our 3-best pick for car chargers for laptops that are efficient and are a great way of offering value for money. They are exactly what your laptop needs on a long road trip with your friends and family or even business partners.
1. TARGUS CAR CHARGER FOR LAPTOP & USB TABLET 90 WATT
This device is slim, lightweight, and perfect for your road trip. The Targus Car Charger for Laptop & USB Tablet is a 90-watt adapter that uses the power from your car’s electrical socket and allows your laptop and other gadgets to be charged quickly and easily. Another great thing about this charger is that it is 25 % smaller than other car adapters and it provides the same charging speed as your device’s original charger.
Targus car charger has a built-in feature of protecting your mobile phones, laptop, and other devices safe from unforeseen surges and spikes. Whether you have a laptop of Acer, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Compaq, or HP, this reliable adaptor is perfect for charging them fast and efficiently with short circuit protection, over-current, and overvoltage. It can also charge multiple devices simultaneously.
2. Foval 150W Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger
With 2 USB ports and AC outlets, this power inverter is 150w. Its dual USB ports allow multiple devices to be charged simultaneously. With its double capacity, the AC outlets are perfect for laptops, CPAP machines and iPad, breast pumps, and other electronic devices.
It is a perfect travel kit that is just about a credit card size, space-saving, extremely portable, and lightweight. It also has a built-in fuse that is extremely important for protecting your device. The silent cooling fans help in reducing heat and preventing short-circuiting.
3. BMK 200W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Inverter
BMK is yet another powerful car adaptor converter that converts DC into AC effortlessly. It comes with two AC outlets along with 4 USB charging ports. Thus, whether you want to charge a smartphone or a laptop, this converter does it all for you. In addition, it comes with a cooling fan that reduces heat significantly and reduces the chances of shortages. The Manual on/off switch makes it easy to use. Lastly, with a compact and convenient size, it is a perfect adaptor for long drives and travels.
Although these three products are among the most widely used car chargers for laptop, these are not the only ones. You can look for those that fit your requirements and budget perfectly well within the given budget. Whatever product and brand you choose, it is going to solve many problems and offer you a high level of comfort and convenience during your next long journey.