If you think cleaning the house quite tedious. Then no more fret. The vacuum cleaner is the best solution to clean your house perfectly. Below given list which helps you to buy the best vacuum cleaner for your home and office.
Our Top Picks 2020
|#1 Eureka||#2 Philips||#3 Karcher|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
A vacuum is an essential cleaning tool for any home also known as hoover or sweeper. If you are thinking of giving a gift to your better half this could be a useful and productive choice.
1. Philips FC8474 1.5-Litre Dry Vacuum Cleaner
In India, Philips has produced a one of the best trustable product. Its 1800 watt motor for quick cleaning and delivers a powerful performance.
Noted about few features of this product.
- Extra long ergonomic grip to cover each corner in your home.
- Dust collecting capacity is 1.5 litres with 6-meter long cord are convenient to use.
- The crevice nozzle removes 25% more hairs and dust.
- Save your time and energy.
- Doesn,t have a blower function.
- The wheels designed are good and its move effectively.
- The dimensions of this product are 47 x 30 x 29 cm.
- Beg less vacuum cleaner is super quiet with a 2-year warranty.
- Brand Philips
- Noise Level 83 dB
- Dust bag capacity 1.5 L
- Operating Voltage 230v
- Maximum Airflow 35 l/s
- Power Consumption 1800 W
- Warranty 2 Year
- Price Rs.10,299/-
2. Karcher WD 3 Wet & Dry Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
The Karcher has multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is the best in the supermarket with super-powerful function. It uses by German Technology.
Its made of the stainless steel body, Pull & Push locking system for easy to opening and closing of the container.
- The container has a 17 litres capacity and consumes a 1,000 watts powers.
- Its blower function works well.
- Ergonomic shaped carrying handle suits your palm.
- The removable handle is easy to store.
- Strong wheels that convenient to transport.
- Its 6 m long cord remove a dirt effortlessly.
- Don’t have an indicator.
- Brand Karcher
- Dust bag capacity17 L
- Blower Yes
- Operating Voltage 220-240 volts
- Maximum Airflow 200 W
- Weight 5.8 kg
- Warranty 1 Year
- Price Rs.6,449/-
3. Black & Decker VH780 780-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner having a powerful motor that able to removes the resilient dirt very clearly. It’s weight only 2.2 kg. Since it is lightweight.
The includes some prolific features:
- Does not having a dust bag for extremely cleaning convenience.
- Its 6-meter long cable that provides hassle-free movement.
- Easy to hold and manageable.
- Additionally includes inflating feature is to be used with mattress and rug.
- Built-in clog indicator.
- 1.5 L capacity So, you need to clean the filter every time.
- Its blower feature helps to perfectly clean garages and small outside areas.
- The product works properly and long-lasting.
- The comes with 12 accessories that provide maximum versatility.
- Brand Black & Decker
- Suction Power 750 W
- TYpe Hand-held
- Capacity 1.5 L
- Maximum Airflow 1911 L/min
- Pet Hair Collector Yes
- Power Consumption 780 W
- Warranty 1 Years
- Price Rs.3,490/-
4. Eureka Forbes Trendy Zip 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Attractive and stylish powerful portable vacuum cleaner is a Eureka Forbes. This trendy Zip vacuum cleaner effectively removes dust and clean each nook and corner of your home.
Check out its full specification below:
- Easy to use foot operated power on-off and chord winder switch.
- Good for deep cleaning window grill, carpets, sofa, storerooms, garages, floor and much more.
- Provides sufficient power energy to clean your house.
- An automatic cord winder facility comes with this devices.
- The dust begs indicator that inform you when the bag is fulfilled.
- The lightweight adds extra function to its cap.
- Multipurpose nozzle with a flexible hosepipe that easily set as you want.
- The machine has a capacity of 1 litres.
- Furthermore long handle helps you to clean without twisting your waist and release your pain.
- Brand Eureka Forbes
- Capacity 1 L
- Suction Power 1000 W
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Power consumption 1000 W
- Warranty 12 Month
- Price Rs.3,199/-
5. American Micronic AMI VCD21 21-Litres Vacuum Cleaner
This is best rated and Amazon choice product. The stainless steel vacuum cleaner suits your home or office. Additionally, its sleek design adds your interior decor.
- This is a Wet and Dry vacuum cleaner.
- Its HEPA filter system for effective dust filtering.
- Amazing suction and blower power.
- Four strong swivel wheels for easy moving.
- This vacuum cleaner has washable dust beg.
- The motor power of this vacuum cleaner is 1600 watts and output is 220v.
- High-quality product run too long time.
- Support 12 months warranty on the product against any manufacturing defects.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- Brand American Micronic
- Capacity 21 litre
- Power Consumption 1600 watts
- Motor Voltage 220 V
- Washable Dust Bag Yes
- Warranty 1 Year
Vacuum Cleaners – Buying Guide in India
Whether you got a small flat or palatial home it won’t clean itself, what’s needed here is the best vacuum cleaner. however, searching for a vacuum cleaner is quite a challenge especially when there are tons of option in the market.
- What type is right for you. For instance- for professional size messes there is a commercial vacuum, for home, there is upright vacuum etc.
- The vacuum cleaner is not only to remove particles out of the house but to retain them inside the machine, the vacuum cleaner must be designed so that everything must be airtight. The very best machines in that regard are made in Italy and Germany.
- When a vacuum is functioning, there are three types of functions involved in the cleaning process airflow and suction which are tied together and agitation.
- A bagless vacuum cleaner is recommended according to your requirement.
- Consider HEPA(High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter vacuum cleaner for asthma allergy.
- Ensure that you buy a vacuum cleaner from an eminent brand.
- Noise is not related to efficiency; a low noise vacuum cleaner can also have a better suction power.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
If you’re in a hurry, here are the most important things to consider before you buy a vacuum cleaner, so see first which type of vacuum cleaner you actual are searching for. Here are all types of vacuum cleaner
Canister Vacuum Cleaner :
- Contains a cylinder integrated with the motor pump and storage container.
- Capable of cleaning bare floors and carpets both.
- Also, can clean tricky places like furniture underneath, curtains.
- This type of vacuum cleaners is light and easy to carry and make less noise.
- It is a bit more versatile than the upright vacuum cleaner.
- They require more room to store them.
- These are available in both bagged and bagless, however, bagged is little more common to find.
Upright Vacuum Cleaner :
- As their name suggests they are standing upright which makes them easy to use for standing position.
- These are the most popular vacuum cleaner available today.
- Most of the uprights are bagless.
- They can handle high volumes of dirt and debris.
- Works well on both carpets and hard floors.
- It is a great option if you don’t like to bend over.
- It won’t be able to clean all the places like underneath sofa, tight corners. But the good news is they come with some extra attachments which can be used to cleans these areas.
- These are considered to be the best bang for the buck.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner :
- Battery powered, capable to move without human intervention and seems like a science fiction indeed.
- This is the perfect one for those who want to clean their home daily but do not have time.
- However, they have their own limitations. It will not be able to clean a large pile of carpets, stairs or curtains.
- It uses sensors to avoid obstacles and other things and can easily clean places that are not easily accessible.
- Some of the vacuum cleaners amalgamate two features like UV sterilization and mopping.
- They are not as powerful as upright or canister so they will not give as much of deeper clean.
- These vacuum cleaners are pretty expensive as compared to others.
Stick Vacuum Cleaner :
- If you are looking for cutting the cord of the vacuum cleaner this is the best vacuum cleaner you can buy.
- It is similar to an upright vacuum cleaner but comes without an extra attachment.
- This vacuum cleaner is ideal for picking up litter.
- Not being hitched to a cord cleaning could be more easy and efficient with this vacuum through the cleaning time is not that good on battery.
- Most of the stick vacuum cleaner gives a battery life of 20-30 minutes.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaner :
- These are the vacuum cleaner known for being handy and portability.
- Most of the handheld vacuum cleaner is bagless, and are also equipped with a disk filter for dust particles.
- Mostly used for cleaning furniture and car interiors.
Convertible Vacuum Cleaner:
- One of the most versatile Vacuum cleaner available in the market and could be used as both handhelds as well as the stick vacuum cleaner.
- These vacuum cleaners can handle various cleaning places. A vacuum cleaner which can clean carpet would also be able to clean stairs.
- These are the ones which can be called all in one combo.
Bag vs Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Basically, vacuum cleaners are divided into categories based on how the dirt is collected in the vacuum cleaner.
Bagged Vacuum cleaner
Further, these are divided into two categories according to the reusability of dust bags.
- Reusable bags
- Disposable bags
These bags can be emptied and reused again, though even they can be washed and reused they also have a limited life and needed to be replaced after a few washes.
These are the use and throw type of bags, so every night you sleep you need to check on the stock of the bags so that you can clean your house the next morning. This could be pretty expensive also, as you are spending a lot on new disposable bags.
Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Once you see the canister is full you take it to the garbage and empty it out, though there is a chance when you empty the canister the dust could fly back in the air and get on the place you have just cleaned.
The canister is also needed to be cleaned timely as some of the dirt stick to the canister. The vacuum cleaner does not lose suction power, unlike the bag vacuum cleaner.
These are further of two types:
The cyclonic vacuum uses cyclonic action to separate dust and dirt particle from fresh air. In the filtered vacuum cleaner, the dust particles are blocked by filters like HEPA (HEPA filter is capable of removing 99.999% of dust and dirt particles of 0.3-micron size.)
Best Vacuum Cleaner Brands
- Philips Vacuum Cleaner
- Karcher Vacuum Cleaner
- Black & Decker Vacuum Cleaner
- Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner
- American Vacuum Cleaner