Are you looking for the best projector under 5000 rupees? Here are some of the great projectors list down by myself that you can check. Since you are available with a vast collection of projectors in the market, picking the best to meet your requirements is not always easy.
To make your decision easy here we have chosen some best-selling projector under 5000 Rs in India.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks
|#1 EGATE i9||#2 UNIC UC46||#3 Ooze Punnkk|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Here we have mentioned each and every feature of Projector Under 5000 in India, read each detail and take your decision to get the best Office or Home use Projector in India.
1. EGATE i9 LED HD Projector
Egate LED LCD projector boasts of native HD screen resolution of 800 x 480 and support up to 1920 x1080. With more than 16k colors and 1000: 1 contrast the image quality from a high-quality LCD panel is unparalleled in the industry to give you crystal clear image and detailing.
- HD 1920 X 1080 Support & 800 X 480 Native Resolution
- 1000: 1 High Contrast Ratio; 120” Large screen display
- 1500 Lumen* / 120 Ansi; Direct Play From USB one of the USB ports is only for charging
With various pre-designed pictures and movie modes, you can choose the best that suits you or customize it is as per your desire.
2. Unic UC40 Has HDMI AV USB Projector
Unic brings to you a portable LED projector which is ideal for home theater, watching movies, playing video games as well as for business presentations. It provides crystal clear images with image size 36-130 inches and a native resolution of 800 x 480.
- Can be projected in a large screen up to 130 inch
- Projection distance 1-3.8 meters
- Business & Education, Home Theater Projector
It has a contrast of 800:1 and an aspect ratio of 4:3/ 16:9. UNi-Link OS is compatible with Android4.2.2, IOS6.0, Win8.1 system and above.
3. IBS Wifi Led Corded Projector
IBS Wifi Led Corded Projector Size is 34-130 inches and Color is 16.7M. It has Power 100-240V 50/60Hz and has wireless WIFI 2.4G with great Brightness of 1200 Lumens.
- Image System: TFT LCD,
- Brightness: 1200 lumens,
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p,
- Lamp: LED (20K hours)
- Projection Distance: 1.07M-3.8M,
- Projection Size: 34-130 inches
It only meets and supports red-blue/red-green 3D. It has features like Throwing, Back Projection, Desktop, Keystone Correction, Manual Correction, LED lamp.
4. NISHICA UC46 WiFi LED HD Projector
NISHICA UC46 is a Wifi Portable with LED Projector 1920 x 1080 and P Resolution. NISHICA UC46LED 2000 lumens and with HDMI Port, Airplay/DLAN/YouTube. Any complain or have any question regarding NISHICA UC46 projector call – 9821604786
- Filter-Free, One-Key Auto-Adjustment.
- Excellent Image Quality:
- Long Lifespan-The Led Lamp
- Clear Image
5. Ooze Punnkk Projector Home Cinema Theater
Ooze Punnkk Projector connects with laptop, notebook, tablet, DVD, WII, XBOX, MP5, digital camera to enjoy videos or games. Ooze Punnkk Projector has the power to protect the switch from damage by high voltage, protect the LED lamp when working. 2 fans avoid project overheating.
- Comes with 800lmns
- Multi-function input:HDMI / VGA / USB /AV / AUDIO OUT
- The professional appearance design
- Support 1080P Full HD input
6. Vox VP-01 HDMI Hd Led Projector
Vox VP-01 HDMI Hd Led Projector is best for home use like Watch Movies, Live matches, Pictures, Family Videos, TV Shows, Computer presentations, Play Video Games, and more. Vox VP-01 HDMI Hd Led Projector can connect DVD Player, Set-top box including HD, Video Games, Laptop or Computers, Home Theater, Smartphone, etc.
- USB/SD Card Direct Play,
- Projection Size 30″ to 100” (inch),
- Native resolution : 1920* 1080,
- +/-15degree manual correction – Contrast: 500:1 ,
- HDMI Connectivity
For easy installation & use, it has a manual Focus Lens for a clear crisp picture and it is tripod ready.
- What is the best inexpensive projector?
- Which is the best projector for home use?
- Is 3000 lumens good for a projector?
- How do I choose a good projector?
- Can you play Netflix through a projector?
- Are 4k projectors worth it?