Looking for the best juicer in India? You are in a perfect place to find the best juicer all over in India. My affordable 12 hours of research will show you some greatest juicers and also tips and tricks for buying Juicer Grinder. Below we list down some awesome juicer. It will suit your home and perfect for your health.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks
|#1 Philips||#2 Prestige||#3 Morphy|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
5 Best Fruit & Vegetable Juicers in India
Panasonic MJ-68M 220-Watt Centrifugal Juicer
The Panasonic Juicer comes with some advanced features like: This juicer is a comfort for all type of fruit like soft and hard. It is made of stainless steel integrated blade that stay in your kitchen for longlasting. Slowly crushes and squeezes fruits and vegetables it means which retains nutrients in the juices. Has a 150 watts induction power with 45 RPM speed of a motor. It takes minor time to clean this juicer. Frozen attachment, juice cup and pulp cup. 1 Year on motor and 5-year on product warranty.
- Brand Panasonic
- Motor Speed 45 RPM
- Cord Length 1 m
- Power 220 watts
- Material abs plastic
- Warranty 1 Year
Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 Juicer
The Philips is one of the topmost brands in kitchen and home appliances. Which comes with some of the great features: It has 2 litres of jar capacity with 1.2-liter pulp container and 800 ml juice jug capacity. The pre-clean function removes unwanted fibres from the lid within 1 min. You can clean this juicer almost a minute with the help of QuickClean Technology. Which has 75mm of extra large feeding tube allows you large fruits and vegetable juice without pre-cutting. Attractive look and compact size of the design improve your kitchen decor. The powerful juicer comes with 700-watt power for effectively crushing, blending and mixing.
- Brand Philips
- Cord Length 1 m
- Locking System Yes
- Non-slip Feet Yes
- Material SAN, PS Cover, Aluminium
- Weight 5 kg
- Warranty 2 Year
Philips Viva Collection HR1832/00 Juicer
If you want a juicer for daily use then go with them. Because it takes little bit time to clean and make a juice very fast. Notify its full information below: This is an Amazon choice product and also highest review on Flipkart. The total capacity of the juicer is 1.5 litres So, you can make 1.5 litres in one go. Safety clamps render additional safety while operating. Inbuilt Non-slip feet features in the juicer. One optimized speed for all types of food. If you worry about power consumes? this is energy efficient consume only 400 watts. It used ABS and SAN pump material for long life. All parts are removable that ensure an extra clean. Clean juicer within 1 minute.
- Brand Philips
- Capacity 1.5 litre
- Operating Voltage 220-240 volts
- Power 400 watts
- Power Consumption 1436 W
- Feeding Tube 55 mm
- Warranty 2 years on product
Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer (Black)
The perfectly crafted centrifugal juicer keep your family healthy. The very famous for its innovative ideas. Look at the following features in brief. The device is simple to clean without a lot of effort. You can insert whole fruit or veggies in the juicer, not needed to cut. Having a multiple speed control. Cord storage facility. It has 800 watts of power motor and weight only 10.1 kg. The pump container capable of collecting 2 litres of juice at a time. Its ability is too good.
- Brand Bajaj
- Power Required 230 volts
- Power 800 watts
- Weight 4.5 kg
- pulp container 2 litre
- Warranty 2 year
Prestige Pcj7.0 500 W Centrifugal Juicer
The Prestige 500 W juicer is the cheapest range on our list. Specially made of making a juice. You can check its specifications below. The juicer Feed tube fits whole and semi-cut fruits both. One more advantage of this juicer it has a locking system which helps prevent accidents. Energy efficient product as it consumes 500 Watts power. It comes with ergonomic knobs for easy to operate. Razor-sharp, resistant to corrosion, rust-free blade is most suitable for regular use. All parts are dishwasher safe. Has dual locking system for our safety. High performance with a 1 Year Warranty from Prestige.
- Brand Prestige
- Type Centrifugal Juicer
- Power 500 W
- Dual Locking System Yes
- Weight 500 g
- Warranty 1 year
Best Juicer Buying Guide
With so many options floating all over the market, choosing right Juicer Mixer can be a hectic process. It is one of the kitchen appliances which you should definitely own.
What is a Juicer?
As the name suggests, it an appliance used for juice extraction from vegetables as well as fruits. So, if you’re the one who drinks a lot of juice then this my friend it is for you.
Why should you buy one?
- You get fresh juice in just 15 minutes.
- Since you’re drinking fresh juice, you’re also getting incredible health benefits.
- With a juicer, you can take a variety of vegetables and fruits in your regular diet.
Types of Juicers
- It is the cheapest type of Juicer which you can purchase.
- Produces juice with the help of a spinning blade.
- Fast juicing time
- Not well-suited to juicing leafy greens, grasses etc
- produces less juice and more pulp
- Noisy because of the grinding and cutting action
Cold Press Juicers:
- Also known as “Masticating Juicer”.
- operate via a masticating (chewing) or cold press method
- Well-suited to juicing leafy greens, grasses, etc
- Higher juice yield
- Unlike Centrifugal no noise.
- Expensive as compared to the previous one
- Longer food preparation
Factors to consider before buying
If you’re not aware of what to look at in a juicer then you would definitely get a hard time choosing one. So here are the points which you should keep in mind.
- Juicer comes in various different shape, size, and design. Which one should you go for depends on kitchen space and various other factors?
- Small Juicer will have fewer parts to clean which might suit you.
- This is the basic factor which you should keep in mind. The amount of pulp yield matters a lot.
- More the pulp more the essential nutrients and enhanced taste.
Easy Pulp Ejection:
- Check the pulp ejection facility before getting one.
- Every juicer either has internal or external pulp collecting containers
- Go with an external container, whenever you can.
- Motor power clearly depends on your usage and what you’re planning to use your juicer for.
- If you’re planning to juice leafy vegetables, then a powerful juicer is for you – 400 watts will work for you.
- Also, consider how much juice you need in a day before buying a juicer.
- While the noise level might not be a huge factor for some but to a person like me it would annoy me.
- Go for centrifugal juicer if you don’t care about noise at all. Cold Pressed, on the other hand, will make no noise at all.
- More speed means lesser time juicer will take for juice extraction. But more speed produces a good amount of heat in the process of which nutrients and vitamins get lost.
Quality and branding
When it comes to purchasing a juicer, many of us just go ahead and purchase one without looking for quality. The brand which you’re purchasing from is a very important factor even for a smaller product.
Size of the Feeder Tube:
To minimize the preparation time to a great extent, you can go for a wide feeding tube. A feeding tube should be wide enough that it can accommodate large fruits and vegetables with ease.
If you’re planning to make large batches of juices in one go, then you also need a large juice collector jar. Also, go for the one with millimetres marking so that you can know how much you’re exactly making
Unlike Cold Pressed juicer, the centrifugal one uses blades to produce the juice. And, whenever blade comes in any appliance it becomes mandatory to check its quality.
The material should be stainless steel with the grade rating of 304.
Don’t forget to go with a quality brand which is offering somewhat good warranty period. Ideally, it should be in between 2-5 years.
On top of that, also check the brands after sale service. Also, consider the availability of spare parts.
Some juicers come with multiple speed level and some just don’t. Personally, I would recommend you to go for at least 2-speed level.
For soft fruits and vegetables, less speed level will do its job but when it comes to the firmer one you might need high speed.
When it comes to maintenance, juicer needs good care if you want it to run for a long time. After every juice extraction, your juicer should be washed properly.
The main unit with the motor should be washed with hands.
Reverse feature (slow juicer):
- It is a handy feature when it comes to cleaning your juicer. It will unclog your juicer by running it in reverse movement.
Removable filter and pulp container:
- For the easy cleaning process, the filter and pulp container should be removable.
How safe is the Juicer?
Safety Lock: In this feature, if the lid is not closed properly juicer will not run at all. Apart from that, the body is generally made of ABS plastic which is shockproof.
Auto-off: Whenever there is a voltage fluctuation, your juicer will shut down automatically to save its delicate parts.
Vacuum Base: This keeps Juicer from falling from the platform. This safety feature is present in almost all the kitchen appliances.
BPA Content: BPA is a toxic substance which is found in a plastic. So, do check without buying any juicer. Ask the salesman or contact the brand to know the BPA content of the Juicer.
How much should I spend?
Again just like design and size, the answer to this question clearly depends on your needs. Figure out what features you would want to have in your juicer. More the features higher will be the price.
If you don’t want to spend more and don’t care about the noise, then I would recommend you to go with Centrifugal Juicer.
There are tons of other brands which you can have a look at too.
You May Like to Read: