Looking for the best acoustic guitar under 15000 in India? you are at a perfect place to find your dream musical kit. The guitar is not just functionally adept for new learners, but sleek and super-stylish.
Here we list down some great guitar in your budget in our top pick suggestion of best selling acoustic Guitar in India.
Table of Contents
Our Top PicksInvalid table id.
|#1 Fender||#2 Yamaha||#3 Kadence|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
If you’re serious about your music, you can start investing in your dreams by getting yourself a reliable instrument then read start to end for the best guitar. Below mention, Guitars are for Professional Guitarists and are best in their price also. Do Check out!
1. Kadence KAD-SH-100 Cedar Acoustic Guitar
This acoustic guitar model is one of the best guitars under 15000 in India. The high-quality instrument is really great and durable. Its sound is good and finishes with a trendy design. Rosewood layered on the front and backside.
Besides, its glossy finish mahogany neck gives a smooth feel while learning. the craft with brilliant tones like folk music, country, and even pop. It is best for right-handed orientation.
- Its nack material is mahogany.
- 6 stainless steel string.
- Beige color with pickup present.
- Demi type cutaway.
- Bridge & fretboard made of Indian rosewood.
2. Yamaha FS-100C, 6-String Acoustic Steel Guitar
Another from world best brand Yamaha F310. The good-quality instrument such available at a decent price. The design of the acoustic guitar is very nice. It mostly comes in a warm natural color and its meranti back work delivers bright and clear tones.
It is affordable in your range. Its slim body easy to hold. Indeed, this is a quality acoustic guitar specifically designed guitar lovers. Such a reliable instrument for both beginners and experts on the road.
- It has a 6 string.
- The string made of copper & steel.
- Nato nack and meranti back material.
- 10 cm thickness for easy to handing.
- Outstanding quality and hand-finished construction.
Watch a review in the following video:
3. Yamaha F-310 TBS Spruce Acoustic Guitar
Yamaha is again the best guitar in added my list. It’s available in beautiful natural tobacco sunburst color with a rosewood bridge. Its shortened scale-length for ease of fingering through performing.
It is lightweight and easy to hold and carry. It sounds is definitely more familiar with the contour switch and perfect instrument for students or seasoned players alike. One most important, Yamaha always focus on quality.
- The design and sound are amazing.
- It used spruce body material.
- You can select tone-woods for wondrous performance.
- The sides and the back are made of meranti.
- Very convenient while you are playing.
4. Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar
The Epiphone guitar gives a smooth response and delivers a sweet tone. It 14-degree headstock that gives you more pressure at the nut. Its body furnishes a mahogany material with ebony, natural and excellent sunburst. Its beautiful looks in cutaway style.
- It has 21 number of frets.
- Laminated mahogany body.
- It is constructed from rosewood.
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate players.
5. Fender CD60S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
Fender CD60S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar has high standard sound quality and value. The guitar made from the highest quality of wood. Rosewood fretboard with brown color touches a natural look.
The guitar has been created in the classic shape a laminated by the spruce top and back and sides. The back and sides are made of the basswood top.
- Good quality, design & sound.
- Deliver a sweet sound.
- The fingerboard is made out of rosewood.
- It comes with an 18-fret maple fingerboard with nato nack.
Find more about this guitar in the following video:
What things should you consider before buying an acoustic guitar? Check out the following infographic.
Before you go, take a look at some other models available on today’s market:
No products found.
You May Like to Read: