Looking for the best Yonex badminton racket under 3000? Here we list down the top 5 Yonex badminton racket in your budget and according to your playing style. If you are serious about badminton, then you need to best racket for you. Yonex is one of the most popular brands in badminton.
There are many top players using Yonex badminton rackets because they know the playing style as well as they take care of every other aspect of the racket like head heavy, headlight, height, weight, handle size, etc. So choose the Yonex badminton racket as your style.
Our Top Picks
Here we list down some great Yonex badminton racket under 3000 based on players’ styles and Amazon reviews.
Top 5 Best Yonex Badminton Racket under 3000 in India
1. Yonex Voltric 5 Badminton Racquet
Yonex Voltric 5 is a standard model for intermediate, recreational, and advanced levels of players. It is considered a heavy head combine with a medium flex. The racket developed with Tri-voltage new technology system which improved frame design and its aerodynamics.
Box frames are powerful and stronger than used by Graphite, Tungsten material, therefore allows for more power transfer in the shots.
- 19-24lbs string tension.
- Excellent for beginners and professionals.
- Perfect shots and better control racket.
- Made of high modulus graphite and tungsten.
- Ideal for men, boys, girls, women and senior person.
2. Yonex Voltric 0.7 DG Badminton Racquet
Yonex Voltric 0.7 DG Badminton Racquet is the again best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. Made by well designed for both attacking and protecting players. The new racket in voltric series 0.7 DG which used the frame material is high modulus graphite. The material improves string tension capability.
- The smashes are accurate and powerful.
- The balance point has 290mm +/- 3.
- Max’s tension is 35 lbs.
- It delivering sharper drive shots.
- Increased strength and boost your performance.
Watch the following video for a review of this model:
3. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racquet
Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racquet is the third-best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. YONEX has developed a racquet which achieves the combination of heavy smashes and great handling.
The tri-voltage system helps in generated better racquet impact. The round-shape head gives an attractive look and flexible shaft to deliver solid performance in games.
- It has an offensive racket.
- It improved repulsion power.
- Built-in racket frame and shaft.
- Which used the more durable in frame material.
- It comes with the protection of full cover.
4. Yonex Voltric 7 G4 Strung
Yonex Voltric 7 G4 Strung is the fourth-best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. Yonex round shape model for well-balanced repulsion and better handling. It also delivering sharper drive shots and quick handling with the help of two molecules carbon graphite and tungsten.
This racket will offer you a good balance during hard-shot. It’s a fantastic racket for an advanced level of players. if you want a little heavy head racket and better grip this is best for you.
- Good grip and high frame quality.
- Round shape modal for good balance.
- Very lightweight and little bit heavy head.
- Providstringeat stability during hard-hitting.
- Made of carbon graphite with tungsten shaft and frame.
5. Yonex Voltric 8 E-Tune G4 Strung
Is the last but not the list, Yonex Voltric 8 E-Tune G4 Strung is a fifth-best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. This racket delivers the perfect smashing with long durability. It comes with an E-tune system. This gives better swing speed and better grip.
This is ideal for a senior person and best for the intermediate level of player. The racket comes with a full cover which helps you to preserves and it keeps new for a long time.
- The string is very hard and strong.
- The bright yellow color is looking awesome.
- This makes a game easy to play.
- It is a fully balancing racket.
- Roundhead shape with string is available in a racket.
- Tri-Voltage system for a better smash and good shots.
Compare Yonex Badminton Racket
|Ideal For||Men, Women, Boys, Girls||Senior||Junior, Senior||Senior||Senior|
|Intermediate, Recreational, Advanced||Advanced||Recreational, Advanced||Advanced||Intermediate|
|Head Size||72 sq/in||93.5 sq/in||95 sq/in||20 sq/in||72 sq/in|
|85 g||90 g||85 g||85 g||83 g|
Watch how Yonex rackets are made in the following video:
- Which Yonex racket is best for beginners?
- Is a heavier badminton racket better?
- Which Yonex badminton racket is best for Smash?
- How do I choose an intermediate badminton racket?
- Which is the best badminton racket for advanced players?
- Which racket Lin Dan uses?
Check out similar models from this manufacturer available online:
- Grip Size : G3 (3.5 Inches)| Weight : 2U(90-95 grams)
- Color : Black | Head Shape : Isometric
- Strung Type : Strung
- Playing Level : Intermediate; Material : Aluminum
- Frame Material Type: Aluminium
- NANOSCIENCE technology - With streamlined aerodynamic NANOSCIENCE technology built into the shaft for a stiff flex and unparalleled repulsion power, the NANORAY 68 Light is engineered for...
- Ultra-light (77 grams) - Speedy shots & great maneuverability without sacrificing on power | High tension support (30 lbs string tension) - more power and better control. Head Size: 6.5 sq. in.
- Isometric head - Bigger sweet spot | Built-in T-Joint | Carbon Graphite shaft - strong construction and light weight
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite | Shaft Material - Carbon Graphite | String Tension - 30 lbs | Weight - 5U (75-79.9 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | Balance Type - Head Light |...
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Grip Size : G3 (3.5 Inches)| Weight : U (95 - 99.9 grams). Head Size : 95 sq. in
- Color : Blue | Head Shape : Isometric
- Strung Type : Strung
- Playing Level : All; Material : Blend
- Frame Material Type: Aluminium
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate level players
- Lightweight racquet
- Aluminium frame
- Material: Aluminum
- Material: Blend
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 4U (80-84.9 grams)
- Color : Red | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 24 lbs | Strung Type : Strung
- Balance Type : Head Heavy|Playing Level : All
- Material : Graphite