Hey Guys, Looking for the best pressure cooker in India? Here we list down top pressure cooker in your budget. we research on pressure cooker over 25 hours. It will help you to choose your pressure cooker. Find pressure cooker form out below table which near your budget. They are best products all over the Indian consumer market.
Our Top Picks
|#1 Futura||#2 Pigeon||#3 Prestige|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Know your pressure cooker capacity?
|Pressure Cooker Capacity (in Litres)||Ideal For|
Pressure cooker in India Reviews & Price List
1. Hawkins Futura Aluminium 3 L Pressure Cooker
This is one of the best and safest pressure cooker in the kitchen segment. The Futura pressure cooker cooking a food 46 % faster as a compare to the microwave oven.
It is made of black hard-anodized aluminium with 3 litre capacity.
The durable pressure cooker absorbs the heat fast and cooks food in minimum time. Its trendy look gives a brilliant look on your kitchen decor.
The lid of the pressure cooker is an inner lid that properly fitted in inside. Most clear instruction, Do not open the lid when until the pressure falls.
Why we recommend it:
- Made from a hard anodised body that heats faster.
- Faster than a microwave cooking.
- Ideal for small family.
- Base 6.35 thick stays flat.
- Safety against lid fitting.
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
- Doesn’t suitable for induction.
- Warranty Information: 5 years on a product.
2. Prestige Deluxe Plus Mini Handi 3.3 L Pressure Cooker 2023
The aluminium grade pressure cooker use for our daily routine life.
Its made of a heavier body with durable handle equipment. It added a pressure indicator which helps you to easy and convenient cooking.
Most favourable features is that unit designed makes for both induction and gas stove cooking. Its absorb water properly and gives a uniform heating for cook food quickly.
Why we recommend it:
- Medium capacity.
- Not a Teflon coating from insides.
- Outer lid locking system.
- Suitable for all types of cooktops.
- Heavy bottom for uniform heating.
- It comes with a straight wall shape body for convenient to use.
- Carry on with 5 years warranty.
3. Hawkins Contura Hard Anodised Aluminium 3 L Pressure Cooker
The curved body design is good to spread the heat all around and cook the food gently. It is also the best hard anodised pressure cooker in India.
Furthermore, the absorbs heat faster and ready to cook food in a just minute. It is resistant to corrode.
It also comes with a 5 years warranty.
Why we recommend it:
- It has a stainless steel lid.
- This is only gas compatible.
- Easier removal of food.
- Use for 3 to 4 members.
- Material: Hard anodised aluminium.
- Its curved body for the easy stirring of food.
- Having a black body with resistant to corrosion.
4. Prestige Popular Aluminium 3 L Pressure Cooker
The Prestige is the most preferred cookware in your affordable range.
This is ISI certified Anti-bulge base for long-lasting use.
The aluminium polished body is not compatible with induction. That means its perfect for use only on gas stoves.
If you do not need to induction base pressure cooker than you go for it.
Why we recommend it:
- Durable material for regular use.
- Work with gas stove only.
- Handle grip is nice.
- Its weight approx 1.5 kg.
- Easy to maintain and wash.
- Made from high-quality virgin aluminium.
- Warranty Summary – 5 Years Carry.
5. Pigeon Favourite Induction Base Aluminium 3 L Pressure Cooker
The wondrous Amazon bestseller pressure cooker formulated by the quality of aluminium material for the toughness and longevity.
The product comes with an outer lid which has double screws to assure strong and sturdy handle.
It is suitable for induction cooktops and gas stoves cooktop both. Additionally, perfect for faster, safer and tastier cooking.
Why we recommend it:
- Really very easy to clean.
- Fit for all types cooktops.
- Lightweight and energy efficient.
- Colour: Silver; Material: Aluminium.
- Easy to lock with comfortable handle.
- Bottom base is induction support.
- It covered 5-year warranty.
Pressure Cooker Buyers Guide
Pressure Cookers are now safer than ever and come with more advanced options. Not only they are perfect for your household but can also become a great gift for someone.
Why should you get a pressure cooker? You can cook a meal in just 20-30 minutes. It’s easy, clean, safe and healthy. The best part it’s more energy efficient.
According to pressurecookerpoint.in, a pressure cooker generally comes in two variants – Stovetop and electric pressure cooker.
Stovetop Pressure Cooker
- If you want a pressure cooker which has speed and power then this variant is right for you. Stovetop pressure cooker can reach higher heat and pressure.
- It is more durable than an electric pressure cooker and can last you for decades.
- This type of cookers are not that bulky and will not occupy much space. On top of that, stovetop pressure cookers are more sturdy which is always a nice addition.
- If you’re the one who wants to try advance cooking techniques then this will be a perfect choice since you get control over temperature, pressure, and evaporation.
- 2 pressure levels. High: 13-15 psi and Low: 6-8 psi
- 3 pressure release methods: quick, normal and natural.
- Sizes: comes in various sizes from 1L to 41L.
Electric Pressure Cookers
- Annoyed with complex heat settings? Electric pressure cooker might be what you’re looking for. Let the cooker control heat settings automatically for you.
- It comes with delay timer which is a lifesaving feature if you’re busy with your work almost all the time.
- Almost all the electric pressure cookers are multi-cookers meaning you can use it as a slow cooker, rice cooker and much more.
- On the other hand, it does take more time and is not that fast as compared to Stovetop one.
- When it comes to lifespan, Electric pressure cookers last for a shorter time period.
- Sizes: comes in limited sizes from 4L to 8L.
Different sizes of the Pressure Cooker
As mentioned earlier, Pressure cooker comes in various sizes which for some becomes very confusing. The right size depends on what you’ll be cooking most.
Under 4 Litres: You can cook the meal for two in this capacity. Perfect for singles, couples or even a small family.
5-7 Litres: Not bulky to store. You can cook for the entire family in one go. Perfect for families having 3-5 members.
7.5-10 Litres: You can cook for a large number of people. Suitable for large families having more than 6 members.
Over 10 Litres: Such large capacity is perfect for commercial ventures who want to cook for more than 15 number of people.
Things you should know before buying one
- Your pressure cooker should reach 15 psi level which most of the recipes needs. Although the minor difference in level will work for sure.
- Always go for branded companies and check the warranties. A good pressure cooker will last for a longer time
- Look for the products which have ISI marked on it meaning it is a genuine product and safe for use.
- Your pressure cooker should have necessary safety features like Locking Lid, Auto shut-off etc.
- Regulator: You should also have a look at the type of regulators your favourite product uses – Spring loaded, Automatic and much more.
- Accurate Pressure Indicator: Some high-end pressure cookers come with this feature which gives you real-time pressure level. It is helpful when you want to reach a certain pressure level.
Non-Stick Pressure Cooker
Avoid getting non-stick pressure cooker because:
- It does not last long.
- The non-stick coating is not at all good for your health
There no doubt tons of safety features in non-sticky cookers but health being the primary reason you should try to avoid it whenever you can. Also, you can get safety features in other cookers by spending extra.
Safety features in Pressure Cooker
- Locking Lid: Keep the pressure cooker tightly closed if there is any pressure inside.
- Primary & Secondary pressure release: High pressure inside the cooker can be a safety issue. Primary and Secondary valve will let that pressure out.
- Lid lip vent: If the primary or secondary valve fails to do its job then the excess pressure will come out from a small cutout.
- Auto shut-off: You’ll find this feature in an Electric pressure cooker. This feature shuts down the cooker whenever something goes unexpectedly.
You May Like to Read: