After cricket, Badminton is the most popular sports game in India. Every age of child or youngster prefers to play badminton. In our busy lives, this outdoor game makes your mind fresh. If you looking for the best badminton racket in India.
Since, If you have no any idea about best badminton racket in India, then you can read a list of best badminton racket in India, reviews with price list. These help in choosing the best.
The Best Badminton Racket Brands in India
♥ Yonex- Nowadays, Yonex has a leading brand in the badminton racket. With a high-quality product, Yonex always enriches the world with sports. The founded by Minoru Yoneyama in April 1946 and made in Japan. Yonex manufacture units in Taiwan, Germany, Canada, USA, and China and now in Bengaluru, India. The produces quality certify product.
♥ Li-Ning– Mr Li Ning founded a Li-ning company in 1990. This is a Chinese company. Main products are athletic footwear, basketball, badminton racket and other sports goods. Li-Ning is able to offer the most forward-thinking products, experiences, and services.
♥ Apacs– APACS SPORTS another powerful and professional badminton racket brand in the local and international market. It was established in the year 2002. They offer a wide range of sports-related products, including badminton rackets, squash rackets, tennis rackets, table tennis bats, sportswear, sports apparels, foot wears and much more.
♥ Victor- This is a 50-year-old brand founded Taipei, Taiwan in 1968. VICTOR is the official sponsor of Malaysia national team and Denmark national team, they are in partnership with Malaysia, Denmark, Oceania and Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee.
This is the best badminton brand in India. For more Read CLICK HERE!
What to look for Choose the Best Badminton Rackets?
First time choosing the correct or best badminton racquet for yourself, its quite difficult task. Here we give some tips about what to look for choosing the best badminton racket.
- Weight of the racket: Generally racket weight denoted by “U”. Smaller the number and heavier the weight of the badminton racket. We deeply explain through the chart.
|9 5- 100 g||90 – 94 g||85 – 89 g||80 – 84 g||75 – 79 g|
If you are a singles player, then we would recommend you to choose 3U and for doubles player choose the 4U. It means badminton racket weighs around 75 g to 100g. Select for your badminton racket weight option of 3U or 4U. This is ideal badminton racket weight.
- Brands: One of the most important factors is the brand. Best brand means the best quality product. We identify the best brand above. Only you can choose your favourite brand product according to your requirement.
- String Tension: String Tension plays significant performance in your badminton racket. Every racket mentions a string tension. Generally, Beginner players, 22 – 23 lbs is a good tension to start with advanced players use a 25 lbs or more for precision and control.
- Grip of the handle: Comfort grip means perfect shot. Synthetic grips are slick and less messy. This grip helps to play your game most efficient manner.
- Material: Mostly use an aluminium and tungsten carbon fibre frame. In that, shaft material includes carbon graphite, titanium mesh and steel. Badminton player chooses as per your requirement.
- Shaft & Flexibility: Shaft flexibility is just as crucial as balance which helps to improve your game. All speed depending our arm speed. The flexibility of your badminton racket depends on the shaft. Extra flexible shaft band and unbend very fast. Therefore, the advance level player always chooses a flexible shaft.
The Top 5 Best Badminton Racket in India
1. Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racquet
Beyond the growing years, Yonex has the most recognizable names and good manufacturing company for sports equipment such as badminton, tennis and golf. If you’re a professional badminton player, then this Yonex racquet is perfect for you.
The equipped with an advanced tri-voltage system that helps through better shots and the transfer a maximum energy for returned with sustained.
The racket has an isometric shape and aerodynamic frame which access powerful outstanding shot in any direction.
Built-in T joint and has a frame of H.M.Graphite in that single-pass grommet holes transfer a more energy to the shuttle that boosts your performance level.
Its price range is too high but worth it because it binds with impressive features.
- Tri-voltage system increases the smash energy.
- Single-pass grommet holes boost performance.
- Its 26-inch height perfect for the player.
- H.M. Graphite material, sound filter, nanometric.
- Highly recommended to play at the advanced level of player.
- Brand Yonex
- Grip Size G4
- Head Size 95.3 sq/in
- Weight 85 g
- Beam Width 20 mm
2. Li-Ning G Force 3000 I
Next, best badminton rackets in India on the list is Li-Ning 3000 I. Li-Ning Series is actually pretty, its colour and design are too much attractive. The ideal for an advanced level of badminton players as well as the young players.
Li Ning has gained trust from the customer for its faster movement and great quality. Made of ultra strong material for powerful performance.
It has a carbon fibre body, sustainable string tension, and a G2 Grip size. With perfect balance weight ratio expand your playing experience.
The frame of this badminton racket is strong and durable for excellent smashing. its comes with a full cover that prevents rust and soil.
- Ideal for boys, men, girls, women and senior.
- Using the advanced level of the player.
- Its head shape is Isometric.
- Comes with a racquet cover.
- Lightweight and attractive design.
- Brand Li-Ning
- Model G-FORCE-3000 I
- Grip Size G2 – 3.75 Inches
- Weight 82 g
- Beam Width 10 mm
3. Apacs FINAPI 232 Badminton Racket
All-rounder players can use this racquet which enables you to deliver those sharper and great shots. Aggressive, powerful shots, accurate smash, control speed, all types of essential features included in the badminton racket.
This is unstrung racket packed in a full KitKat cover. A body of the racket is wide and has an isometric. It has a weight of around 85 to 87 g and comes with black colour.
Produced with an advanced technology and medium stiff flex which helps to increase power and stable shots.
Overall, look attractive with best in the pocket-friendly range.
- Hi-modulus graphite + aero wide body head.
- Accurate balancing and well design body.
- Made for the offensive players for perfect shots.
- G2 grip size helps in control to smashing shots.
- Brand Apacs
- Tension 34-38 lbs
- Head Size G2
- Weight 87 g
- Length 675 mm
4. Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet
Yet another best model of Yonex. It’s technology developed by Japan and the made of Taiwan. The light in weight racket good for smashes.
Owing to the racket’s improve overall confidence to the players while playing the game. There are a lot of features- graphite frame, graphite shaft, strung and including a full cover. All these features make it best.
The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame to offer utmost durability.
Apart from that, easy to control this racket out your aggressive offence with a solid defence. Its a highest selling product on our list.
- Developed in Japan, Made in Taiwan.
- Built-in T-joint, Frame graphite.
- Engaging design, thinnest shaft.
- Power control is great and the precise drop shots.
- Offers a lightweight frame that expands powerful execution.
- Brand Yonex
- Colour Black
- Grip Size G4
- Beam Width 20.5 mm
- Head Size 95.5 sq/in
5. Victor Arrow Power 6000 Badminton Racquet
Victor Arrow Power 6000 Badminton Racquet is the fifth best badminton racket in India. This lightweight racket is perfect products for beginners or advanced players both which helps to develop your skill.
Its aerodynamic technology provides higher anti-torque that increases power and control of your racket. Equipped with orange with a black colour combination and 53 sq/in head size.
All these elements make it best.
- Lightweight and air resistance.
- Strung tension is nice.
- Comes with full cover with this recket.
- Carbon composite fibres for great control and power.
- Handy grip increases the speed of returning hit.
- Brand Victor
- Grip Size G5
- Beam Width 10 mm
- Weight 85 g
- Head Size 53 sq/in
Since we explained an overall review and price list of the best badminton racket in India. The Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet is our prime pick from the list. Its developed by Japan and the made of Taiwan techniques. This racket is best in the price range and also good.